Skynet Robots
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 12 2013, 10:03 AM
Instructor
Skynet is getting scary close. I never liked math, but this is amazing biggrin.gif !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 12 2013, 10:59 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Amazing , Yes !

Back to the root cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 12 2013, 12:10 PM
Instructor
Maybe the Terminator is designed somewhere else too biggrin.gif They could make some of those to cary my gear biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 12 2013, 12:34 PM
Learning Tone Master

in colorado, one town is selling permits that will allow you to shot drones down with a shotgun

QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Sep 12 2013, 10:03 AM) *
Skynet is getting scary close. I never liked math, but this is amazing biggrin.gif !
am cornfused , how can a musician not like math ? ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Sep 12 2013, 12:23 PM

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 12 2013, 01:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Sep 12 2013, 01:34 PM) *

Well..I'm not making myself clear, sorry !
Partly I love math, as someone said, some people prefer alogarhythm, the others just a rhythm wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2013, 09:48 PM
GMC:er
That guy gets some AMAZING gear. His partner for the show was found shot a while back sadly. The partner ran a weapons testing company which is how they get all that military grade gear.

The guy in the video is from Hart County Georgia smile.gif He's not really Russian. I've seen lots of weapons at folks homes here, but nothing like this guy. Military grade hardware tends to get the ATF involved. As a matter of fact, this guys house/farm was raided by 40 ATF/GBI (like the FBI but for GA) since he was using amonium nitrate explosives in his vids.

Glad to see he's backing making cool vids smile.gif That quad rotor is amazing. I almost thought it was CG at first smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Sep 12 2013, 07:34 AM) *

in colorado, one town is selling permits that will allow you to shot drones down with a shotgun

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 15 2013, 10:57 AM
Learning Rock Star
These things look really fun and quite impressive. For some reason I haven't really kept up to date on these. I must remember to do so.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:06 PM