Slap My Bass!, sometimes things just need to be
ballistic31
Aug 30 2007, 04:25 PM
GMC:er
[attachment=1578:attachment]well it all started when recording bass tracks for my new cd.........was just falling apart the bass was makeing this anoying.......crackleing fart sound.......I have no idea how to even begin how to describe it other than that..............So i checked the wires.....gave it a shake or two or three and a few good solid kicks laugh.gif then changed the strings.........and to get the bugs out i figured.........the drum track i found in the uploads would do just the trick........and it seems to have worked cause that anoying sound went away....then i put it back on the guitar stand and said take that .......and got myself a beer.......thats how to fix a bass........so if you need one fixed ..........bring it on by laugh.gif ....my methods might make you go blink.gif and ohmy.gif but in the end you will be biggrin.gif with the results.......Ballistics music shop...open 7 days a week

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Slap_My_Bass.mp3 ( 2.3MB ) Number of downloads: 196

--------------------
[size=3][b]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 8 2007, 10:57 PM
Instructor
Yeah, that droped D sounds good smile.gif

Great work !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Sep 8 2007, 11:38 PM
Sounded pretty damn cool, nearly 5000 downloads and only one comment? Disappointing.

Keep up the good work Ballistic! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 10 2007, 04:43 AM
Sounds freakin awesome!

Are the drums played manually aswell?

Btw, new CD you say, solo project?

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Sep 14 2007, 02:44 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 9 2007, 11:43 PM) *
Sounds freakin awesome!

Btw, new CD you say, solo project?

hey thanks yeah the cd is a solo project i play bass gutiar and sing........although this cd is going to be a more x games style of music.............my last cd was angry folk rock kind of like ani difranco...with wild tuneings on the acoustic and capos and all the fun stuff........The drums where a upload i got here on the backing tracks forum...........I think they are from the program called addictive drums ........I have that ptrogram and its amsome...........sounds just like the real deal and simple to program just pick what you want and drop it into place drums in seconds...breaks fills you name it ........go to addictive drums .com they have sound samples there ..............thanks for the compliment........................and holly crap almost 5000 downloads

QUOTE (Hemlok @ Sep 8 2007, 06:38 PM) *
Sounded pretty damn cool, nearly 5000 downloads and only one comment? Disappointing.

Keep up the good work Ballistic! wink.gif

thanks hemlock.................yeah it was all just improv and felt good to get some frustration out and I think i have the record for most downloads.............holly crap almost 5000....Its been a while sence i last checked it ...................In one day i noticed it had 4000 hits lol .............and thanks for the compliment it means alot take care

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 14 2007, 02:53 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 9 2007, 11:43 PM) *
Sounds freakin awesome!

Drums are exactly the same as the ones Smurkas hooked me up with to jam to a good while back. tongue.gif
I had been trying to make some stuff up to this beat for awhile now.In the post its under metal drums 125bpm.I love this drum sample and here's the link when he posted it for me a month or so ago.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5967

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Sep 17 2007, 10:56 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 14 2007, 08:53 AM) *
Drums are exactly the same as the ones Smurkas hooked me up with to jam to a good while back. tongue.gif
I had been trying to make some stuff up to this beat for awhile now.In the post its under metal drums 125bpm.I love this drum sample and here's the link when he posted it for me a month or so ago.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5967

yeah they are the same ones that where posted they are cool addictive drums is a pretty awsome program and its now added to my main studio gear........i dont think i could live without them lol ....so have you come up with any riffs for that drum jam if so ......let me know where it is posted and i will check it out

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:53 PM