2 Pages V   1 2 >  
To Many Cool Lessons!
coffeeman
Oct 25 2007, 12:01 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Dear Friends,

First of all I want to say thank you to all of our instructors they are making a great job and I feel so happy that I can have so many good teachers.

Now the deal is the following , every day we have at least two super cool lessons , so when I like a lesson I decide to work on it, and the next day comes Muris with another cool lesson, and the next day Gabriel and the next day David and the next day jerry and the next day Pavel, I need a lot of time, I want to learn all the lessons. So the question is how do I make to have days of 30 hours?

Speaking seriously THANKS, I never took private classes, and 15 years later after I played guitar for the first time, I have dozen of the best teachers in the world.

Keep those super cool lessons coming......THANKS to all.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 25 2007, 01:21 AM
Instructor
Hahaha yeah i wish i could have a 30 hours day biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Enjoy the lessons man! You have all the time you need to practice them because they are all there and they're not gonna vanish smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 25 2007, 01:24 AM
Lets go fishing!
Dont worry man, i am still practicing alot of pavel and muris's old lessons!When newer lessons come along i keep them in mind for future practice sessions! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 25 2007, 01:28 AM
Instructor
Appreciate it,thanks!! smile.gif

Yeah,sometimes we're missing time but take it easy,as Pavel said,they're not gonna run. wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Oct 26 2007, 08:19 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Totally aggree, way too many cool lessons to be learnt, I joined GMC coz of a Pavel lesson that I spotted and thought "Wow I want a piece of that!!" then joined and opened up a whole heap of lessons that make me drool everytime I watch them!

I think the trick is to pick 2 or 3 lessons to work on (thats what I do anyway) be strict and not get tempted into pulling away from them till they are nailed, I`m desperate to start on the new "in the style of Paul Gilbert lesson" but have planned it in as my next lesson.

Everyday I find new and cool things on this website and wonder why I`ve not joined before. blink.gif

This post has been edited by Smells: Oct 26 2007, 08:19 PM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 26 2007, 10:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Smells @ Oct 26 2007, 09:19 PM) *
Everyday I find new and cool things on this website and wonder why I`ve not joined before. blink.gif

It's never late mate wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Oct 26 2007, 11:08 PM
Instructor
haha!
Glad you like the lessons. I'm still working on my time machine which should be ready soon. I'll post more info soon...
:-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 26 2007, 11:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Oct 27 2007, 12:08 AM) *
haha!
Glad you like the lessons. I'm still working on my time machine which should be ready soon. I'll post more info soon...

Wow,for 30h per day?? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 26 2007, 11:11 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Oct 27 2007, 12:08 AM) *
haha!

Great - then you can take me right away to the time when your time-machine is finished...hm or maybe not blink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Oct 26 2007, 11:26 PM
QUOTE (muris @ Oct 26 2007, 10:43 PM) *
It's never late mate wink.gif

thanks Muris, probably playing some of the best guitar in my life at the moment but the big 40 is approaching waaaaaay too fast laugh.gif sad.gif *sniff*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 27 2007, 01:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Smells @ Oct 27 2007, 12:26 AM) *
thanks Muris, probably playing some of the best guitar in my life at the moment but the big 40 is approaching waaaaaay too fast laugh.gif sad.gif *sniff*

40 are great,can't wait to myself laugh.gif cool.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 27 2007, 01:27 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (muris @ Oct 26 2007, 06:04 PM) *
40 are great,can't wait to myself laugh.gif cool.gif

Wish I could see it (again) dry.gif . Too long gone now - not even visible in the rear view mirror sad.gif .

Oh well my wife's promised me a flamenco guitar for my 50th smile.gif (so she has a few years to save up).

Hmmmm - she promised to take me to NY for my 40th and we went to the pub instead. So I guess flamenco guitar may become one of those children's toy guitars that Woolworth's sells for 9.99 tongue.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 27 2007, 01:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 27 2007, 02:27 AM) *
Wish I could see it (again) dry.gif . Too long gone now - not even visible in the rear view mirror sad.gif .

Oh well my wife's promised me a flamenco guitar for my 50th smile.gif (so she has a few years to save up).
Hmmmm - she promised to take me to NY for my 40th and we went to the pub instead. So I guess flamenco guitar may become one of those children's toy guitars that Woolworth's sells for 9.99 tongue.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

sad.gif Does Woolworth guitar have 6 strings at least?? sad.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
RobM
Oct 27 2007, 02:10 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 26 2007, 08:27 PM) *

Cheers,
Tony

I hear you, my family planned a surprise 40th birthday party for me a loooooooooooong time ago, rofl. it's not really that bad getting older. They say you are only as old as you feel and it's true. My kids (20, 12 & 11) keep me young. I'm already dreading the day when they are older and want to move out of the house, So I make sure to enjoy each day that I have with them as much as I can. Besides they say I don't look older than 31 ha ha.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 27 2007, 02:28 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
'Fraid not Muris.

Gear review would be sort of:

Price 9.99UK new
Style - fender strat shape
Maker - you're kidding me, no-one would admit to making this!
Fretboard - plastic
Body - Plastic
Strings - None
Pickups - None
Tuners - None
Colour - Black and silver
Other features - internal speaker and amp, single combined volume-on/off switch.

Sound - very plastiky yet at the same time tinny. You can't plug this into anything else so forget about your pedals and amps this is as basic as it gets. You can play some individual, distorted monophonic notes - all out of tune and no way to correct them - or a rather weird version of 'Beat it' when you press the whammy bar (not a licensed FR) on this.

Finish - Plastic. Silver gilt rubbed off very quickly. Broke whilst playing cricket using it as the bat.

Action - Oh please...

Worst feature - that it has an 'on switch' and that the batteries seem to last forever.

Best feature - definitely the 'off switch'.

Would you buy it again if stolen - First you'd have to be criminally insane to steal this. (To think that we bought it blink.gif what were we thinking unsure.gif ?). T

his ranks there with my daughter's 'Quackalong Ducks' as her most irritating present. So would I buy another? Surprisingly yes...

...but only to give to someone I really hate tongue.gif.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Oct 27 2007, 03:46 AM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 27 2007, 01:27 AM) *

Cheers,
Tony

laugh.gif thanks Tony, suddenly I feel all young again laugh.gif

by the sounds of that review I`d best get that order cancelled, knew it was too good to be true for 9.99 sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 27 2007, 04:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 27 2007, 03:28 AM) *
'Fraid not Muris.

Gear review would be sort of:

Price 9.99UK new
Style - fender strat shape
Maker - you're kidding me, no-one would admit to making this!
Fretboard - plastic
Body - Plastic
Strings - None
Pickups - None
Tuners - None
Colour - Black and silver
Other features - internal speaker and amp, single combined volume-on/off switch.

Sound - very plastiky yet at the same time tinny. You can't plug this into anything else so forget about your pedals and amps this is as basic as it gets. You can play some individual, distorted monophonic notes - all out of tune and no way to correct them - or a rather weird version of 'Beat it' when you press the whammy bar (not a licensed FR) on this.

Finish - Plastic. Silver gilt rubbed off very quickly. Broke whilst playing cricket using it as the bat.

Action - Oh please...

Worst feature - that it has an 'on switch' and that the batteries seem to last forever.

Best feature - definitely the 'off switch'.

Would you buy it again if stolen - First you'd have to be criminally insane to steal this. (To think that we bought it blink.gif what were we thinking unsure.gif ?). T

his ranks there with my daughter's 'Quackalong Ducks' as her most irritating present. So would I buy another? Surprisingly yes...
...but only to give to someone I really hate tongue.gif.
Cheers,
Tony

laugh.gif Well explained Tony,thanks laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Rvddps
Oct 27 2007, 04:23 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Oct 25 2007, 01:21 AM) *
Hahaha yeah i wish i could have a 30 hours day biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I dunno, im still working on petruccis 5 million NPS to go back in time, i've almost got it, so ill have a few extra hours in the day...

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 27 2007, 04:27 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (muris @ Oct 27 2007, 01:54 AM) *
sad.gif Does Woolworth guitar have 6 strings at least?? sad.gif wink.gif

No but you can get great deals on candy and choclate laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Freebird
Oct 29 2007, 02:17 AM
QUOTE (Rvddps @ Oct 27 2007, 04:23 AM) *
I dunno, im still working on petruccis 5 million NPS to go back in time, i've almost got it, so ill have a few extra hours in the day...

Great!!! You saw the Petrucci videos on youtube too biggrin.gif they're really funny smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:23 AM