Piotr=awesome!
mroberts70
Jun 13 2013, 05:16 AM
GMC:er
Is it just me, or could Piotr just tune his guitar.... record a video of it, then throw it directly in the "Advanced" lesson pile just for the benefit of trying to capture his essence of guitar playing?

I don't care what this man plays, every bit of it is smooth as silk and just capturing his essence of guitar playing should be a whole other lesson in itself.....

Mary Had A Little Lamb in the style of Piotr would be well beyond my capability of playing blink.gif .

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jun 13 2013, 06:00 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I am big fan of Piotr. Very melodic compositions!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jun 13 2013, 06:33 AM
Learning Tone Master
It's not just you, rob.

His combination of tone and phrasing is unique, tremendous technical skill, and every single composition is so well worked through that you'd think he spent a lifetime on it, be it melody or building tension or illustrating a certain technical element.

Let's make this a "We want Mary Had a Little Lamb by Piotr" thread! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2013, 07:12 AM
Instructor
I agree! Piotr is indeed a very soulful and skilled player and I always found myself going to listen to his lessons as well as the takes, in the REC zone and found my mind getting lost into the music in there a bit tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 13 2013, 08:21 AM
Instructor
Add me to the list smile.gif I enjoy his playing as well smile.gif We should add him to the underrated guitarists list for the other topic smile.gif

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jun 13 2013, 09:10 AM
Learning Rock Star
Absolutely!
Piotr's Playing is just fantastic. I always like to check out his work! I'm note sure if the man can play something badly!

I'm finding the longer I've been on GMC, The more I'm aspiring to play like GMC players, as opposed to well known players. I guess there's something more accessible and real about them. Maybe there's more love in their playing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 13 2013, 09:18 AM
Instructor
Yes, Piotr is a master !! I think we should all contact the Polish Government to demand a national Piotr day ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 13 2013, 12:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 13 2013, 08:18 AM) *
Yes, Piotr is a master !! I think we should all contact the Polish Government to demand a national Piotr day ! smile.gif

Yep...And made it a National Fre-from-work day biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jun 13 2013, 02:35 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jun 13 2013, 03:21 AM) *
Add me to the list smile.gif I enjoy his playing as well smile.gif We should add him to the underrated guitarists list for the other topic smile.gif

Agreed!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 13 2013, 04:18 AM) *

There's not one already? ohmy.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 13 2013, 02:41 PM
Instructor
yeah! I agree! I love Piotr's playing and lessons. His melodies, phrasing and tone are amazing. I enjoy listening to his compositions a lot. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jun 13 2013, 02:51 PM
I'm with you, the guys on here are great and personable which makes it more real to us as guitar enthusiasts. Actually my personal feature as of yesterday was Piotr because every time I listen to him play I'm just in AWE! But each of the guys here have their uniqueness about them which is really cool. To me, it's not that I think anyone is better than the other, it just happened to be what I picked out when I had a few minutes and checked out some of his lessons.

Sometimes I watch these guys for inspiration, no matter the style, skill level or what.... I just watch them play to keep myself motivated and inspired.

Our fellow students on here as well are just as inspiring to me. Matter of fact, TimmyB is a pretty inspiring guy. He can play some guitar as well... you outta check him out!

QUOTE (Timmy b @ Jun 13 2013, 04:10 AM) *
Absolutely!
Piotr's Playing is just fantastic. I always like to check out his work! I'm note sure if the man can play something badly!

I'm finding the longer I've been on GMC, The more I'm aspiring to play like GMC players, as opposed to well known players. I guess there's something more accessible and real about them. Maybe there's more love in their playing smile.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Jun 13 2013, 05:31 PM
Instructor
Wow, guys! I just don't know what to say...I'm completely surprised!
First of all I would like to thank you for the extremely kind words - especially you Mr. Roberts!
I've never heard so many compliments - thank you once again!

I would like to remind that I am an ordinary music teacher in a small village school and my guitar playing is nothing special.
In fact I always try to smuggle some melody to every lesson, maybe this is sort of my style.
GMC is a wonderful place where we - instructors can do what we are best, no one is forcing us to do anything, we choose our actions.

I'm very touched by your awesome words and this discusion really made me stronger. I feel winged, happy and mentally full of energy now, especially after two months of creative emptiness smile.gif ...but please - stop this thread, cause I feel embarrassed and ashamed smile.gif

Thank you my friends

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jun 14 2013, 06:39 PM
QUOTE (Piotr Kaczor @ Jun 13 2013, 12:31 PM) *
Wow, guys! I just don't know what to say...I'm completely surprised!
First of all I would like to thank you for the extremely kind words - especially you Mr. Roberts!
I've never heard so many compliments - thank you once again!

I would like to remind that I am an ordinary music teacher in a small village school and my guitar playing is nothing special.
In fact I always try to smuggle some melody to every lesson, maybe this is sort of my style.
GMC is a wonderful place where we - instructors can do what we are best, no one is forcing us to do anything, we choose our actions.

I'm very touched by your awesome words and this discusion really made me stronger. I feel winged, happy and mentally full of energy now, especially after two months of creative emptiness smile.gif ...but please - stop this thread, cause I feel embarrassed and ashamed smile.gif

Thank you my friends

Ok Piotr I read you loud and clear, but one last thought.... smile.gif

There is no shame in receiving feedback such as we have done here for your efforts in helping all of us learn. In fact, I believe what makes GMC the wonderful place that it is would be that everyone here has the ability to teach, learn, inspire and motivate. So in your efforts of teaching us, you deserve such feedback and positive reinforcement to let you know that what you have set out to do has been well received and successful for the rest of us, pretty much the same as we would seek instructor feedback for our learning in such things as takes or collabs. If we never received that feedback and encouragement from the instructors, we would probably become uninspired as well and hit a period of creative emptiness ourselves.

As you said yourself, you have recently been uninspired to be creative. I hope that we have inspired you by showing you praise in your guitar playing and instruction video work.... and your ability is just the icing on the cake as we learn the technical aspects of playing we can also see how we can apply those to our own style by watching you and the other instructors apply your awesome melodic style and feeling in every note that you deliver to us.

So here's your recharge! Keeping one of us inspired here only keeps the rest of us inspired.

Also, did I mention that your guitar playing was awesome? Sorry, had to throw that one in one more time. wink.gif

From now on, we will try to keep the embarrassment down to a minimum, but don't expect us to give up on you.

We've even sucked Ben back into the fold.... although I believe there were some threats involved in forcing his hand at making that decision. Something about a German guy??? I don't know. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 15 2013, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Wise words Mark! Beautifully said and straight to the point - Piotr, you can't deny this man biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:30 AM