Just Ordered My New Guitar, She's finally on the way!
bmh1109
Jun 20 2007, 06:17 AM
GMC:er
So i finally decided it may be time to upgrade from the 10 year old squire jagmaster that was hand-me-downed (real word?).. to a real guitar. So this morning i sucked it up and ordered an Ibanez RG2570E in vital silver. Ive always loved the RG lineup and i finally get my own, and a prestige model at that. It should be in later this week and ill try to update this tread with some pics of it when i get it in. Just wanted to share my excitement, i love getting new guitars/guitar toys! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by bmh1109: Jun 20 2007, 08:16 AM

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 16)
Ryan
Jun 20 2007, 07:22 AM
QUOTE (bmh1109 @ Jun 20 2007, 12:17 AM) *
So i finally decided it may be time to upgrade from the 10 year old squire jagmaster I was hand-me-downed to a real guitar. So this morning i sucked it up and ordered an Ibanez RG2570E in vital silver. Ive always loved the RG lineup and i finally get my own, and a prestige model at that. It should be in later this week and ill try to update this tread with some pics of it when i get it in. Just wanted to share my excitement, i love getting new guitars/guitar toys! biggrin.gif

Awesome man. I jsut got my new ibanez a few weeks back!!! Its a great feeling to get a new guitar that youve wanted for a while!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jun 20 2007, 05:10 PM
that's a sweet guitar man! I googled it and got the image.It looks great and will sound great to(I've played prestiges before).You're one lucky man....I want a new guitar to...I'm looking at an Ibanez RG350DX.Anyway that's a sweet guitar and you should love it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 20 2007, 07:31 PM
dang man that really is a sweet guitar!! makes me wanna get an ibanez as well!!!:D

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 20 2007, 09:20 PM
i just check the UPS tracking and it made it from new jersey to Raleigh, NC over night so it might make it here tomorrow. Ill def. get some pics up of it so you all can drool as much as i will be.

--------------------
Guitars
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 20 2007, 09:22 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm in raleigh tongue.gif I might just go steal it!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 20 2007, 09:27 PM
please don't! But you could go to the ups hub and check on it for me that would be pretty awesome.

--------------------
Guitars
Amps

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 20 2007, 11:55 PM
QUOTE (bmh1109 @ Jun 20 2007, 02:27 PM) *
please don't! But you could go to the ups hub and check on it for me that would be pretty awesome.

lol!!!!! laugh.gif ,

--------------------

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 20 2007, 11:59 PM
haha yeah, you have no idea how anxious i am for it to get here, and stealing it would really put a damper on that. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars
Amps

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 21 2007, 12:06 AM
when u get to try the guitar can u please tell me about the bridge, i wanna get an RG series ibanez but i have doubts on the Edge III Bridge

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 21 2007, 12:12 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jun 20 2007, 05:06 PM) *
when u get to try the guitar can u please tell me about the bridge, i wanna get an RG series ibanez but i have doubts on the Edge III Bridge

The RG2570E has the edge pro bridge, not the edge III. Sorry ohmy.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 21 2007, 12:24 AM
yeah thats one of the reasons i got the model i did. I didn't really want an Edge III and had heard good things about the Edge pro, ive heard there aren't so many difference between the two but we'll see about that.

--------------------
Guitars
Amps

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 21 2007, 08:45 PM
so it finally got here today, zzounds.com has some crazy fast shipping on the eastcoast. all i can say is that its perfect. I take some pictures tonite and try to get them up asap!

--------------------
Guitars
Amps

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 22 2007, 08:00 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jun 20 2007, 05:12 PM) *
The RG2570E has the edge pro bridge, not the edge III. Sorry ohmy.gif

dang!!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

QUOTE ('bmh1109')
so it finally got here today, zzounds.com has some crazy fast shipping on the eastcoast. all i can say is that its perfect. I take some pictures tonite and try to get them up asap!

hey thats great, ill be waiting for the pictures!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 24 2007, 04:41 AM
Finally got some pictures taken. The last two are to show off the finish.

This post has been edited by bmh1109: Jun 24 2007, 04:43 AM

--------------------
Guitars
Amps

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 24 2007, 05:44 AM
wow man! your guitar is amazing!!! ohmy.gif ! I want oneeeee sad.gif

how much was it? im thinking of getting one with an Edge Pro bridge.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 24 2007, 08:11 AM
this is the exact one I got and i ordered it from zzounds.com too. they have really fast shipping and i would recommend them.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBARG2570E

--------------------
Guitars
Amps

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:01 PM