I'm In Love :)
ruben_mcn
Jan 21 2011, 11:54 AM
Learning Roadie
http://www.matguitars.com/guitarras_electr...assic_electrica

This Guitar is awsome and fells like butter on my hands... I think I will buy it once I have the enouth money..

btw: doesn't this guitar Seem like Cheap ?? ( cause I have seen its price like last year and I remember well it was like 600 e or something like that .. )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 21 2011, 12:01 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Looks very exotic and interesting. IF you have tried it and you like how it feels and plays you should get it. It's really hard to find the perfect instrument and you just know it when you do find it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 21 2011, 03:19 PM
GMC:er
They are saving money by not having a locking trem or the active eq/electronics package. But yeah, it all comes down to how you feel about it. If you like it, and it plays well, go for it smile.gif I just bought a Jackson with a flame top paint job that I felt the same way about.
Attached Image

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jan 21 2011, 06:13 PM
Learning Roadie
Does anybody here have this Guitar ?? what do you think of it in terms of quality/ Issues ?? Does it have tunning problems or anything like that ??

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 21 2011, 07:08 PM
Instructor
Man, that's a sexy guitar.. I really used to dig them when I was first getting into electric guitar. It's interesting to see it with a real woody finish. As Bogdan and the guys say, if it feels right.. it is right smile.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 21 2011, 02:19 PM) *
I just bought a Jackson with a flame top paint job that I felt the same way about.

Jackson Kelly........................... naughty !!! cool.gif

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jan 21 2011, 09:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks Tod smile.gif Cool Looking Git!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 21 2011, 11:53 PM
GMC:er
I love this thing. The details are just nice. And the brand new EMGS don't hurt either smile.gif I was looking for a nice flame top Jackson and I was really happy to find one with EMGs pre installed. The neck is way different than I"m used to but I'm getting used to it. Great tone, killer looks. Jackson kelly, naughty to the bone!

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jan 26 2011, 08:16 PM
Experienced Rock Star
It has a good neck, but depends on what you actually want it for. There are options that fit better for other things, and for a bit more, You could consider some Ibanez Prestige.

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:37 PM