Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 7 2008, 03:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Aug 7 2008, 01:01 PM) *
And I can't imagine to go to sleep
without at least one pack of cigarettes in my house. laugh.gif

Ahahaha! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 7 2008, 05:53 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Aug 7 2008, 08:01 AM) *
Not sure if I have real phobias
but there are 2 things that really scare me.
Dogs,not the small ones but big ones,
specially late in the night when I'm going back home
from gig,my hands are full carrying gear,
hard to run tho,really creepy. ohmy.gif

And I can't imagine to go to sleep
without at least one pack of cigarettes in my house. laugh.gif

I have 3 big dogs, well 2 big dogs and one puppy who is going to be huge smile.gif But they are teddy bears and love to cuddle. But I know what you mean, I love dogs but if I don't know it I don't trust it.

As for phobias mine would most certainly be Bees. I run almost crying if I see one. As for other insects I don't mind them until they land on me... then I tend to freak out a little bit smile.gif Don't really mind spiders but I could list many other things I like a lot more.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Aug 8 2008, 11:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (vintageplaya666 @ Aug 7 2008, 12:54 AM) *
I have a phobia of: Spiders, Moths, Daddy Long Legs and Clowns.

I don't like spiders because of the way the look and I used to get them chucked at me when I was younger so thats why I think I have that phobia.

Moths because It scares the hell outta me when they fly around or touch me, Same with daddy long legs I actually fear for my life!

And clowns are just plain freaky lol.

How about you lot?

Agreed Spiders freak me out!!!
You should see the ones you get in SA!!!java script:add_smilie(":blink:","smid_19")

--------------------

+Quote Post
vintageplaya666
Aug 8 2008, 11:06 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ian Bushell @ Aug 8 2008, 11:18 AM) *
Agreed Spiders freak me out!!!
You should see the ones you get in SA!!!java script:add_smilie(":blink:","smid_19")

By the sounds of that, i think i'd have a heart attack!! lol

--------------------

Signature Made By Spleeny

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift "

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 9 2008, 01:43 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Darfuria @ Aug 7 2008, 02:41 AM) *
I'm not scared of heights - I can stand and look up at them for hours. It's depths that bother me.

Me too laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Aug 9 2008, 05:09 AM
I'm really scared of girls.. they have koodies.

smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
swingline
Aug 9 2008, 07:14 AM
QUOTE (Jmguitar64 @ Aug 6 2008, 07:06 PM) *
Jelly fish....I was stung by one when I was 5 or so and they've scared the hell outa me sinse! heights( to a point) and ticks those little bugs can go anywhere!

I got stung by one a few years back, boy did that suck.

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
timono
Aug 10 2008, 09:43 AM
don't really know if i have phobia's, well got 1 i think: losing/breaking my guitar tongue.gif but i think we all have that... tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Matt23
Aug 10 2008, 09:55 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Don't think i've got any phobias but i do go out of my way to avoid wasps now cos i got stung 5 times in a week when there was a wasp nest in my garden.

+Quote Post
bubbalicious
Aug 11 2008, 01:26 PM
SPIDERS!!!!

--------------------
my gear;

guitars:epiphone x-ploror
epiphone sg special (hopeing to remake it)
caliber strat copie
oakman acoustic
amps:mega 15 watt(crap)
line 6 spider 2 30 watt
pedals:zoom pedal board
line6 fx switcher
recording:line 6 toneport gx

check out my practice agenda

+Quote Post
TwistedSun
Aug 11 2008, 01:57 PM
Pretty much all insects for me. I also have a huge fear of being embarrassed.

--------------------
Starting Gear: Epiphone Limited 50th Anniversary SG, Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo amp.
New Gear: Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR, Engl Powerball 100w, Engl Pro 4x12, Z-5 Footswitch

+Quote Post
Lisa
Aug 11 2008, 04:47 PM
I have claustrophobia so I don't go in elevators and stuff..

+Quote Post
superpanda
Aug 11 2008, 05:28 PM
Being followed up a flight of stairs. crazy, isn't it?

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Aug 11 2008, 05:49 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
I think my only phobia is one day not being to play music anymore sad.gif

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 11 2008, 06:13 PM
You guys do realize that fear of spiders represents fear of maternal incest in your subconscious. Read up on it. I doubt anybody admits to that fear anymore, if they read about this.

When I see spiders I call them "Mr. Spider". Yesterday one put a web on the path from my porch. I yelled at Mr. Spider and told him "you know better than that" and I knocked off that web string. I am sure he cussed me out in spider language, but he won't do it again, spiders are smart.

edit: regarding phobias, none. life is too short for irrational fears. nobody gets out of this ball game alive anyway you know.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Aug 11 2008, 06:15 PM

+Quote Post
FrankW
Sep 7 2008, 02:26 AM
I fear porcupines.

+Quote Post
Shadow21
Sep 7 2008, 11:53 AM
Dolls freak me out, you know, those tipical dolls your sister has, with big eyes and look like a baby.

I don't know how, but they allways seem to be looking at you, and they scare me unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 7 2008, 11:57 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Shadow21 @ Sep 7 2008, 12:53 PM) *
Dolls freak me out, you know, those tipical dolls your sister has, with big eyes and look like a baby.

I don't know how, but they allways seem to be looking at you, and they scare me unsure.gif

That's true! Ever since I wathced "Chuck" - or whatever that killerdummy movie was called - as a child, I've hated them tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow21
Sep 7 2008, 02:34 PM
QUOTE (Canis @ Sep 7 2008, 12:57 PM) *
That's true! Ever since I wathced "Chuck" - or whatever that killerdummy movie was called - as a child, I've hated them tongue.gif

Yeah, he used to scare me when I was little, but i think he's funny now.
But I'm still scared of those horrible dolls ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Toroso
Sep 8 2008, 12:08 AM
No fears here. cool.gif But many a mother has warned their daughter about guys like me. biggrin.gif bwa ha ha ha ha!

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:40 AM