Are You Affected By The Sudden Weather Changes?
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2011, 06:59 AM
Instructor
Mates, I had a strange weekend! The temperature dropped from 26-27 on friday to 11-12 on Saturday and Sunday and rain came, long with small drops... I felt like a piece of rag laugh.gif all i could do was read, eat and sleep.

The sun came up today and I'm feeling much much better! That made me wonder if I'm the only one being that strongly affected by the weather shifts!

I hope you had a nice weekend smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 10 2011, 08:56 AM
Instructor
I totally agree that these sudden weather shifts affect people in a big way. It's been months of T shirts etc.. ut now I have to get used to wearing extra layers, which is weird. I think the perception and psychological affect is worse than the weather itself. wink.gif

I don't know if any of you have noticed but when the weather changes to really hot, summer-y weather.. everybody becomes lazy, tired drivers and they don't pay much attention to anything on the road beause the sun and heat makes them dopey.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2011, 09:20 AM
Instructor
Another minus is that, my hands go numb during cold times sad.gif I can barely feel them and that affects my playing...

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 10 2011, 01:03 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Sometimes my head hurts when there is a big weather change coming up. This cold front didn't make me uncomfortable though, maybe because its Sunny here right now.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 10 2011, 02:18 PM
Instructor
Whenever the weather changes I feel pain in my left arm that I broke three times ! ..I was very naughty kid biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 10 2011, 02:28 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Personally when Florida goes from 90-105 degrees to 60-80 I love it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2011, 02:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Oct 10 2011, 01:28 PM) *
Personally when Florida goes from 90-105 degrees to 60-80 I love it smile.gif

biggrin.gif well i would like to see Florida one day, that's for certain! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bossie
Oct 10 2011, 06:21 PM
GMC:er
We actually have the feeling here of a summerless year..our only real summerweekend was 1 oktobre..unbelievably late.
I rather wake up with a nice sun coming up, definitly the most beautifull moment of the day!!

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 10 2011, 06:33 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
The last month it has been raining a lot and now we are all awaiting the arrival of the winter and snow. The temperature was 2 C today and it has been snowing a little already.

I cant really say i am affected by this since this is reality for us every year when winter i around the corner

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
JamesT
Oct 10 2011, 09:41 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
I've got a left elbow that kind of reminds me of the skateboarding accident I had when I was 12 every time the weather gets cold and damp. And getting up in the morning before the sun comes up is definately a pain. Other than those, not too many symptoms. On the bright side, the winter months leave less fun things to do outdoors so I have more time to play guitar!

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Oct 10 2011, 10:00 PM
GMC:er
sometimes i am like..weeeeeeeee ahhhhh mehhhhh D: and all my bones are heavier and awww

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 11 2011, 04:01 AM
Instructor
i got SO sick by the changing weather!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 11 2011, 05:40 AM
Instructor
yeah, it really affects me. I use to get cold or flu during winter because of the strong weather changes...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 11 2011, 07:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 11 2011, 04:40 AM) *
yeah, it really affects me. I use to get cold or flu during winter because of the strong weather changes...

Always wanted to ask you Gabe smile.gif how's winter over there? Do you guys have snow?

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 11 2011, 12:41 PM
Instructor
Yeah, weather changes are becoming more extreme, so it affects everybody more I guess. And we're getting older each day, so we feel the changes as well.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Oct 11 2011, 01:48 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Colder weather makes my wrist hurt. That is due to a metal plate and 5 screws I have in there from a quad accident at a MX track.

If it is rainy too with the cold, it is really hard to get motivated.

+Quote Post
JD_
Oct 11 2011, 02:27 PM
Learning Roadie
I live in the FAR north of Australia....work made me move from my Beloved Melbourne.....It is very tropical weather here. There is actually no winter here....Its 6 months DRY season, usually around 34 degrees Celsius during the day and about 60 -70 % humidity....The other 6 months of the year is a Tropical Wet season....if u haven't been in this sort of weather it's very uncomfortable, temp goes up to 36-37 and almost 95% humidity.... It's horrible to be honest. wacko.gif

Did u ever visit a Zoo when u were a kid and go into those butterfly hot houses? Well it's alot worse than that. Being this hot all the time makes it hard to be motivated...espically when my time of playing is after 8pm after my 5 month od son goes to sleep.

Last year I was In a country, for a long while, that had 40 degree temps in summer then within 3 weeks winter came in and it was minus 15 ( Celsius) massive rapid change....Thank god for UGG boots wink.gif

But hey, life is full of challenges.... ph34r.gif Ninja's never had it easy

This post has been edited by JaxN4: Oct 11 2011, 02:28 PM

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:32 AM