Scale Sequences, Just a request for scale sequence lessons
Ken Slocum
Dec 8 2016, 06:41 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Just a thought with a simple requests. I am now at the point where I am experiencing modes and trying to learn how to be more melodic. I have been working on sequences. Is it possible to have more lessons on sequences and even playing with scale fragments? Thank You.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ken (a.k.a. starman4) sends...............................keep making music.

Ken Slocum
Fender Strat
Variax JTV-59
Line 6 AMPLIFITT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 9 2016, 05:43 PM
Instructor
Hi Ken,

a lesson on how to be more melodic with modes is a great request. We will work on something.

In the meantime I recommend you to check my Improvisation Course which includes some cool stuff to learn how to use scales that can be applied to any mode (You'll also find sequences there): LINK HERE.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ken Slocum
Dec 9 2016, 07:37 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 9 2016, 09:43 AM) *
Hi Ken,

a lesson on how to be more melodic with modes is a great request. We will work on something.

In the meantime I recommend you to check my Improvisation Course which includes some cool stuff to learn how to use scales that can be applied to any mode (You'll also find sequences there): LINK HERE.
Thank You. I will check out your Improvisation Course. I get so much out of your lessons and really appreciate the reply and the kind words to my request.

--------------------

Ken Slocum
Fender Strat
Variax JTV-59
Line 6 AMPLIFITT

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 10 2016, 04:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ken Slocum @ Dec 9 2016, 03:37 PM) *
Thank You. I will check out your Improvisation Course. I get so much out of your lessons and really appreciate the reply and the kind words to my request.

You're welcome mate! Let me know if you need any help with the course or anything else. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 13 2016, 08:58 AM
Learning Roadie
Ken I'm always on the look out for things like this I'll post up my findings in this thread

I've got a few already but I'll create them in Guitar Pro so they are in the same format.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ken Slocum
Dec 14 2016, 04:11 PM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 13 2016, 12:58 AM) *
Ken I'm always on the look out for things like this I'll post up my findings in this thread

I've got a few already but I'll create them in Guitar Pro so they are in the same format.
Hey Thanks........That would be great. Gab's Improvisation Course has a lot of great exercises also that I was not aware of. Thanks.......

This post has been edited by Ken Slocum: Dec 14 2016, 04:19 PM

--------------------

Ken Slocum
Fender Strat
Variax JTV-59
Line 6 AMPLIFITT

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:29 PM