> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Mirkoschmidt - D-minor Bendings
D-Minor Bending
Grade
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
8 [ 2 ] ** [50.00%]
9 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

MirkoSchmidt
Dec 31 2009, 01:33 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey, here is my next REC-Video! Hope you like it!

Here is the lesson from Laszlo: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/D-Minor-Bending/

I was using my PRS SE CUSTOM and my SWITCHBLADE 100 like always!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jan 7 2010, 04:40 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 31 2009, 05:22 PM
Instructor
Hi Mirko!

Good take! I know you have some mistakes but I want to say that you improved your take from last submission.

It definitely sounds more in tune and I can tell that you already have that intuition for the bendings tunings which is all that you need really.

I think the bendings with your index finger need to be practiced on, 0:40.

We'll some exercises on that.

smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 31 2009, 09:14 PM
Instructor
Bends need to be in tune. When you vibrate while in the bend you should still vibrate from the wrist. You're moving your whole hand and the result is not really a good vibrato. Those are just couple that I noticed but the take is good. I like the feel of this.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 3 2010, 02:56 AM
Instructor
I think the take was well played, and there are few problems regarding timing, bending and vibrato. All in all, 2 points knocked for all the mistakes made.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Jan 3 2010, 06:18 PM
Instructor
Very good take! There are a bit work on vibratos indeed, but I think it sounds quite well. Timing is not the same on some places as on the original lesson but I like it. Nice Work! smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 6 2010, 03:28 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Nice improvement man, 8. (pass)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:45 PM