My New Song, Another one
Timmez
Sep 18 2021, 08:09 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hello guys,

I wanted to introduce you my New song, another one.
This is a song we came up a Long time ago when i played together with a friend of mine.
However then we didnt have recording devices and such.
But now years later we decided to record it and make it some better as it was smile.gif

HΓ© played the bass and wrote the lyrics. Ill play the guitars and sing and all the other arrangement stuff we made together.
Yesterday we mixed it. Producing is very hard but we tried to make the best of it. 😎

Here it is:

Greetz Tim

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 18 2021, 10:37 PM
GMC Founder
Very nice one, and your singing has super cozy vibes! You should sing in our next song collab πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Timmez
Sep 19 2021, 07:18 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 18 2021, 09:37 PM) *
Very nice one, and your singing has super cozy vibes! You should sing in our next song collab πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

Thanks a lot 😎 i think i will give it a try. I have some problem with writing lyrics it takes a lot of time. But as with everything else om ready to give it a try πŸ‘Œ

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 19 2021, 08:27 AM
GMC Founder
We could just try singing in unison/harmonies (so we could use the same lyrics)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Timmez
Sep 19 2021, 08:30 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 19 2021, 07:27 AM) *
We could just try singing in unison/harmonies (so we could use the same lyrics)

Yes that would be very nice. In working on singing in harmony also so its a challenge but a nice challenge

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 19 2021, 09:27 AM
GMC:er
Cool stuff! has a drinking song kind of vibe? I think it would work well at a back yard party or party type gig!

QUOTE (tflava @ Sep 18 2021, 03:09 AM) *
Hello guys,

I wanted to introduce you my New song, another one.
This is a song we came up a Long time ago when i played together with a friend of mine.
However then we didnt have recording devices and such.
But now years later we decided to record it and make it some better as it was smile.gif

HΓ© played the bass and wrote the lyrics. Ill play the guitars and sing and all the other arrangement stuff we made together.
Yesterday we mixed it. Producing is very hard but we tried to make the best of it. 😎

Here it is:

Greetz Tim

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 19 2021, 09:57 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great song, definitely one to sing along to with friends. Great solo too, really fits the song well.

Thanks for sharing cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

β€œSuccess is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 19 2021, 02:49 PM
Instructor
Yeah! This is a very nice song. It's pop but your voice gives it a classic punk feel as well. I think that Punk could be one of the next assignments for your composing workout... what you think?

Please add this song to the composed songs playlist.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 20 2021, 06:52 AM
Learning Tone Master
That's a really cool song, Tim. smile.gif
I like your guitar solo and I also like the fact that your voice and the melodic idea from the the verse parts has some kind of "The Beach boys" vibe. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Timmez
Sep 21 2021, 07:26 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 19 2021, 08:27 AM) *
Cool stuff! has a drinking song kind of vibe? I think it would work well at a back yard party or party type gig!

Thanks man. For know i dont play it live but maybe in the future smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 19 2021, 08:57 AM) *
Great song, definitely one to sing along to with friends. Great solo too, really fits the song well.

Thanks for sharing cool.gif

Thanks Phill. It would be awesome if other guys would sing it cool.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 19 2021, 01:49 PM) *
Yeah! This is a very nice song. It's pop but your voice gives it a classic punk feel as well. I think that Punk could be one of the next assignments for your composing workout... what you think?

Please add this song to the composed songs playlist.

Thanks Gab,

I put it in the list smile.gif
Yeah maybe. i will try to come up with another song with the frined i made this song cool.gif
For the assignement, maybe its nice but ill have to finish my funk arrangement first

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Sep 20 2021, 05:52 AM) *
That's a really cool song, Tim. smile.gif
I like your guitar solo and I also like the fact that your voice and the melodic idea from the the verse parts has some kind of "The Beach boys" vibe. smile.gif

Thanks Monica, thats really nice to hear smile.gif I need to have a bit more faith in my voice but the practice regards more confidence wink.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 25 2021, 04:27 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Catchy and a positive vibe, I dig it! Good job and keep it up, Tim! 😎

+Quote Post
Timmez
Sep 26 2021, 04:29 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Sep 25 2021, 03:27 AM) *
Catchy and a positive vibe, I dig it! Good job and keep it up, Tim! 😎

Thanks man πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
Now ill Move on to the next

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 26 2021, 07:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tflava @ Sep 21 2021, 03:26 PM) *
Thanks Gab,

I put it in the list smile.gif
Yeah maybe. i will try to come up with another song with the frined i made this song cool.gif
For the assignement, maybe its nice but ill have to finish my funk arrangement first

Yeah! The funky track is getting really cool! Keep going. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
FreePizza
Sep 28 2021, 11:35 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I'm a little late to the party but I really dig this tune, Tim. In my opinion, a horn section/refrain would fit perfectly with its vibe. Excellent work !

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:13 AM