Some Metronome Help?
fatstrat
Feb 20 2008, 06:53 PM
GMC:er
I was just wondering if its normal not to see huge gains in your bpms day after day. I've been practicing a couple hours a day just working on the basics (alternate picking, legato, pull-offs). I've noticed significant gains in my triplets and sixteenth notes, but those sixteenth triplets still get me. Is it normal to stay on a specific bpm for a couple days?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:

Guitars: Guild D-55, Taylor 110-E, 1992 Epiphone Sheraton II (JB neck and '59 bridge), PRS SE singlecut (SD Alnico II neck and Gibby Bustbucker Pro bridge)

Amps: Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25

Effects: Boss DD-7, BD-2, and Dunlop CryBaby
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 20 2008, 08:50 PM
Instructor
FOr me it is normal to stay on specific bpm for weeks man laugh.gif Just kiding, it is normal off course. COngratulaions on your improvement so far. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 20 2008, 08:51 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well its completely normal man, you can't get overnight to some speed..Bit if you stay constant and practice with metronome and speeding it up gradually over time you will see improvement in weeks of training..Just have a notebook and write down where you left off (bpm) and you'll see(hear) improvement over time surly.. smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:30 AM