New Lesson
g-forcelover
Jan 4 2008, 02:53 AM
GMC:er
All right, I have decided to try to write a good lesson, and get it up on the site, but i need some i deas. I have some good fast runs, but I "borrow" things from other solos and songs. if i need to, i will put up a recording, but right now does anyone have ideas for a beggining run? The solo is a lot like the velvet revolver dirty little thing, but I changed it around so much you cant really tell. but i still play the beggining run in the solo that is the same as the song. and suggestions on how to think up a new riff?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nickmarx12345678
Jan 4 2008, 03:04 AM
GMC:er
...Carefully

JK
lol theres pleanty ways to make an intro, such a as a fast riff, a cool chord pattern, just something that is in a way similer to the restof the song, kinda sets the mood for it

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
ROCK ON!!!!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 4 2008, 03:31 PM
Instructor
Well, just play some variation of that run, simply invert the notes or something.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:16 PM