5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Collaboration - Satriani Style Groove, sign up and discussion thread
kaznie_NL
Apr 26 2009, 06:38 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Emir, I have a problem tongue.gif I like the BT,and I have the first four bars, but I can't find anything beyond that!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Apr 26 2009, 09:55 PM
Experienced Rock Star
I have all the track done but still not to keen on how I play one lick cause I did fast legato, gonna try recording it tomorrow or else I give up sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Apr 26 2009, 10:27 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Really hard to get something going for me on this one unsure.gif I will however record something now and hope it's ok even if I upload it after midnight?

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Apr 26 2009, 11:43 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Well here are my tracks.
This is more of a constructive improv. Played with the backing a handful of time and then hit record. I know I probably resolved on the root to much.
If the collab is extended I will try to work with the idea more.
Had fun with the backing track! Thanks for the collab! smile.gif

Attached File  Skillet_Emir_Satch_Collab_WBT.mp3 ( 996.94K ) Number of downloads: 166

Attached File  Skillet_Emir_Satch_Collab_NoBT.mp3 ( 966.75K ) Number of downloads: 167

EDIT: Better rendering and a Mono guitar track with a healthier signal for you to mix with Emir.
Attached File  Skillet_Emir_Satch_Collab_WBT_3.mp3 ( 963.86K ) Number of downloads: 150

Attached File  Skillet_Emir_Satch_Collab_NoBT_3.mp3 ( 963.86K ) Number of downloads: 131

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Apr 28 2009, 11:54 PM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Apr 27 2009, 05:51 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Haha I fell asleep in my clothes and with the computer on and everything, then i woke up 4:30 and finished this laugh.gif Went better after some hours sleep tongue.gif Now I need to get ready for school laugh.gif Anyway here it is, I hope it's ok to upload it now smile.gif

[attachment=15309:Dexxter_...iani_WBT.mp3]
[attachment=15310:Dexxter_...iani_NBT.mp3]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Apr 27 2009, 10:34 AM
Flamenco Instructor
Hi Emir. How are you? Here is my take
Attached File  Satch_collab_Bt.mp3 ( 663.31K ) Number of downloads: 197

Attached File  Satch_collab_no_Bt.mp3 ( 650.66K ) Number of downloads: 130

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Apr 27 2009, 11:37 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Guys, here's my take tongue.gif

@Sergio: Great entrie! Very technical!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 27 2009, 12:45 PM
Instructor
Hi guys

I have just arrived from 2 weeks holiday. Crazy time I had there smile.gif I have just flew through your posts quickly and seen some comments and Monte's video (cool take). I need to sit down and spend some more time reading all your posts. I have seen more people wanted to join but I didn't have internet to put them on the list. I am sorry I couldn't follow this topic in the last 2 weeks but whoever wants to record something please post it and I'll add the names later in the list of participants. You can send takes tomorrow as well as I will not start mixing today.

Cheers

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 27 2009, 04:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome back, Emir! I´ll do my take just right now.

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Apr 27 2009, 05:24 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Glad you are back Emir.....how long do you think it is going to take you to "recover" from your "trip"..... laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
enforcer
Apr 27 2009, 06:44 PM
GMC:er
I'll send my take tomorrow Emir, I recorded it one week ago but now I am not really pleased with it.

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
JamesT
Apr 27 2009, 07:28 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
It's good to have you back Emir. I hope that you had a great Holiday! smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 27 2009, 07:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
I tried to record it, but I have so much problems with timing now. Might be because I´m tired. tongue.gif Is it ok if I do it tomorrow?

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 27 2009, 09:58 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys for a warm welcome back smile.gif You can send takes tomorrow if you like.

Monte, I need a couple of days man - that's not healthy teritory over there haha

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 28 2009, 08:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here´s my take. There are a lot of timing problems which I have to correct. But not now, I´m k.o. and this was the best take I could do. Some parts are improvised.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  satrianicollabWoB.mp3 ( 656.86K ) Number of downloads: 130

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 28 2009, 10:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Apr 28 2009, 08:30 PM) *
Here´s my take. There are a lot of timing problems which I have to correct. But not now, I´m k.o. and this was the best take I could do. Some parts are improvised.

Thank you Tolek. Can I have one with the backing as well? I need it to align your take properly.

Thanks

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Apr 29 2009, 12:04 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Emir, welcome back! smile.gif

I uploaded a better set of tracks for you to mix with. Guitar one is mono for sure because I double checked. Also, the rendering I used while converting to mp3 in the first set made things sound a little brite. I realized the signal was really week to! Hope these will make your mixing effort easier. Of course feel free to use whichever ones you want.

Cheers

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 29 2009, 12:07 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Apr 29 2009, 12:04 AM) *
Hi Emir, welcome back! smile.gif

I uploaded a better set of tracks for you to mix with. Guitar one is mono for sure because I double checked. Also, the rendering I used while converting to mp3 in the first set made things sound a little brite. I realized the signal was really week to! Hope these will make your mixing effort easier. Of course feel free to use whichever ones you want.

Cheers

I am now looking through your posts and collecting takes. Are you saying that I should take the 2nd one or you have removed that and uploaded the new one?

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Apr 29 2009, 12:44 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 28 2009, 07:07 PM) *
I am now looking through your posts and collecting takes. Are you saying that I should take the 2nd one or you have removed that and uploaded the new one?

I think the ones under the EDIT: would be easier for you to work with, but it's up to you. They are labeled WBT_3 and NoBT_3.

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Apr 29 2009, 02:39 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi emir ,

Im out of ideas at the moment, Ill rest and record something tomorrow if thats ok.

Thanks a lot.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:54 PM