Can't Upload Attachments :/
axelsson
Aug 4 2008, 05:27 PM
GMC:er
I'm not sure if this has with the website to do but when I try to upload an attachment it just keeps uploading forever, never completes. And then when I have to close down the window and open my webbrowser again it wont work. To make my webbrowser work again I have to restart my internet modem/boradband or whatever it is.

I don't know if this is new to you but I would really appreciate som help with this issue. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 6 2008, 07:09 PM
Instructor
Try to wait until tomorrow, possibly the net links are congested.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 16 2008, 05:45 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (axelsson @ Aug 4 2008, 06:27 PM) *
I'm not sure if this has with the website to do but when I try to upload an attachment it just keeps uploading forever, never completes. And then when I have to close down the window and open my webbrowser again it wont work. To make my webbrowser work again I have to restart my internet modem/boradband or whatever it is.

I don't know if this is new to you but I would really appreciate som help with this issue. smile.gif

hmm it seems to me like you are having problems with your internet connection/provider ...Something unrelated with GMC forums and attachments....

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Aug 16 2008, 05:56 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 16 2008, 05:45 PM) *
hmm it seems to me like you are having problems with your internet connection/provider ...Something unrelated with GMC forums and attachments....

Yeah, I bet it's gonna be ok tomorrow smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:43 PM