Howdy From Texas!
stealthmoe
Sep 2 2007, 05:16 AM
GMC:er
This website looks amazing and exactly what I need to get my playing going. I'm a 20 yr old college student with a lot of free time. I'm looking for some lessons that can take me past the beginner ~ intermediate stage. I've been playing guitar for years, but have never seriously sat down and practiced. I one day hope to even touch the level of play that the instructors show. I Think im just going to start from the beginning and work my way up!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 2 2007, 05:35 AM
Welcome and with hard practice you will be able to. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 2 2007, 06:00 AM
Instructor
Welcome stealthmoe! You sure found the right place to build your skills! Practice hard and enjoy your staying! smile.gif

What music do you like and what gear do you have?

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Sep 2 2007, 11:56 AM
Instructor
Welcome stealthmoe.
Let us know if you have any questions.

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
kahall
Sep 2 2007, 12:08 PM
Learning Roadie
There are a few other Texans here.

Welcome and do not forget to breath!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 2 2007, 12:22 PM
Welcome smile.gif
Hope you like it here.Keep on practicing and you'll get it

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Sergeant_Ant
Sep 2 2007, 12:27 PM
I never knew there were so many other pplz from texas! im from san antonio, how bout you?

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Whenever society gets too stifling and the rules get too complex, there's some sort of musical explosion" - Slash / Guns 'n Roses

"Play the music, not the instrument." - Author Unknown

Equpiment
Guitars: Ibanez RG350EX
Fender Stratocaster S-S-S
Effects: None
Amps: Fender SP-10

www.myspace.com/sergeantant

+Quote Post
stealthmoe
Sep 3 2007, 02:20 AM
Originally from Houston area, but going to school in Lubbock and if you know anything about Lubbock.

@Pavel: Ive got a Scheter Diamond Series and some p.o.s. Fender 15 amp that only plays on 11 blink.gif (I know, my roommates are very lucky). I just yerterday went to the local guitar center and picked up a DigiTech 'Hot Head' distortion pedal. I was using a DigiTech RP200 Processor, but it always had this fuzz when I played on it and the power cord up and left. So I went for something simple and the new pedal works great.

Thanks for the motivation and quick replies! I definitely think this was a good investment for me!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 3 2007, 08:50 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome - we'll have you making great use of all that spare time!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Bedlam
Sep 4 2007, 06:14 AM
Hi, I just joined today. I'm from San Antonio also cool.gif

This post has been edited by Bedlam: Sep 4 2007, 06:15 AM

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 4 2007, 06:22 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Bedlam @ Sep 4 2007, 01:14 AM) *

Welcome to you too smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 5 2007, 09:53 AM
Instructor
Welcome, and just practice with this lessons biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bedlam @ Sep 4 2007, 07:14 AM) *

Welcome biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sergeant_Ant
Sep 5 2007, 09:59 AM
Awesome, where in SA?

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Whenever society gets too stifling and the rules get too complex, there's some sort of musical explosion" - Slash / Guns 'n Roses

"Play the music, not the instrument." - Author Unknown

Equpiment
Guitars: Ibanez RG350EX
Fender Stratocaster S-S-S
Effects: None
Amps: Fender SP-10

www.myspace.com/sergeantant

+Quote Post
Bedlam
Sep 6 2007, 02:52 AM
QUOTE (Sergeant_Ant @ Sep 5 2007, 03:59 AM) *
Awesome, where in SA?

Northeast Side off of Loop 1604. I work near the Airport. Glad to see someone else from SA on here!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 6 2007, 04:19 PM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome ! I am sure you will love it here. Maybe starting working through kris's 101 lessons! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:29 PM