The Killers, Whats your oppinion?
Guitar Master123
Nov 5 2007, 01:32 AM
GMC:er
My friend told me about this band called the killers. It is wierd he is attracted to commercial bands. He like has a tottaly different taste in music he likes rap and stuff. Anyways, here is a one of there songs. If anyone of you people have checked out guitar hero 3 you would see that on of there songs are in it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Erik Johnson
Nov 6 2007, 02:43 AM
I HATE The Killers. Not because they don't sound good, but OH MY GOSH I've heard them SO much. One of my friends is like obsessed with them, I swear.

// Erik

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl)
...you will have taken your very first steps towards Johnson land...

Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Modified), Yamaha Pacifica (Black; modified with different humbuckers and a few other things)

Equipment: Vox DA5 Digital Amp (It's a little weak, but fun nonetheless), Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Wishlist: An Ibanez RG Model, and a yummy Pavel and Andrew Cockburn JEM.. Mmmm. I'd also love a Marshall Stack. That'd be awesome. :D

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
Nov 6 2007, 02:05 PM
i like the killers. i think they are a bit overplayed on the radio, but that goes for any mainstream music. their songs are feel-good and catchy. digg it.

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:24 PM