7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Tflava's Bootcamp
tflava
Jul 26 2021, 09:41 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey sarge,

here is my mission 30 and also a diminshed lick i practiced.

greetz Tim

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 27 2021, 03:39 AM
GMC:er
Very impressive work Soldier!! I"ve shot a couple of videos to talk about your playing here. Top notch work on these. The lick you are working on outside bootcamp is very cool and gets really tricky at the end. It's gonna sound very cool in a solo!!

You KRUSHED the mission and your varying your mute which is great! It gives each lick a more dynamic vibe. You are doing this without being taught. Just intuitively. It sounds great. Lightening up the mute on higher strings and heaver on lower. It's how many player do muting including Steve Vai.

Congrats Soldier!! These are NOT easy licks in this one. Your stretch, your muting, it's all working great together!! These still will translate over to REC and Solos which is awesome!

You just..

LEVELED UP!!!
Attached Image
Attached Image

Onward!
Sarge

QUOTE (tflava @ Jul 26 2021, 04:41 PM) *
Hey sarge,

here is my mission 30 and also a diminshed lick i practiced.

greetz Tim

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 27 2021, 03:41 AM

+Quote Post
tflava
Jul 27 2021, 07:47 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks a lot Sarge.
Yes it 's a cool lick from Tom quayle.
I need to learn a bunch of cool licks for my fusion study.

Thanks for the mission. I will continue with mission 31 and another lick of myself. Thanks for your help

Greetz

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 27 2021, 09:23 PM
Tom Quayle! It's a small world. I know him from a bit back. I was working on some stuff for a guitar web site he was part of. I did one of his sweep lessons. It was my first entrance to sweep picking smile.gif He's a great player.

You are on a roll with your playing. You have great momentum. keep it up! Great gains often come during times of working on many different things at once as they all fold in to the same skill set. I was really impressed with your reach/pinky on this last one. it's not easy to reach with the pinky and do pull offs and keep it in time. your hand is getting very strong!

Sarge

QUOTE (tflava @ Jul 27 2021, 02:47 AM) *
Thanks a lot Sarge.
Yes it 's a cool lick from Tom quayle.
I need to learn a bunch of cool licks for my fusion study.

Thanks for the mission. I will continue with mission 31 and another lick of myself. Thanks for your help

Greetz

+Quote Post
tflava
Jul 28 2021, 08:27 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Allright thats nice. He got some very good fusion lessons and its difficult to find good fusion lessons on the web smile.gif

Is it ok to jump straight to mission 32? Mission 31 are only small legato parts and i work on my own legato stuff in a daily base.

Greetz tim

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 28 2021, 07:34 PM
You are more than ready for 32. Onward Soldier!!

Your hand is adapting to these quite well and your playing them much more like solo licks rather than drills which is great as many of them are designed to be used as solo licks. I do hope these add to your own bag of tricks that you can pull from when it's time to get creative and make solos! Keep it up Soldier!

Sarge

QUOTE (tflava @ Jul 28 2021, 03:27 AM) *
Allright thats nice. He got some very good fusion lessons and its difficult to find good fusion lessons on the web smile.gif

Is it ok to jump straight to mission 32? Mission 31 are only small legato parts and i work on my own legato stuff in a daily base.

Greetz tim

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2021 - 03:18 PM