2 Pages V  < 1 2  
First Time To Record Yourself Ever
Zoot
May 17 2012, 09:13 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ May 17 2012, 07:39 AM) *
There was a lot of cursing when screwing up a near perfect take right near the end of the song and only playing a simple part. but that goes hand in hand with recording in my experience!

I hear you! I can't believe the disgusting sludge that spews forth from my mouth when recording. This is fine when I'm tracking electric, but most of the last ten years I've spent surrounded by mics capturing acoustic stuff. It's quite hilarious listening to some of those tirades when you bugger it all up.

smile.gif Z.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
That which doesn't kill us...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 17 2012, 06:53 PM
Instructor
Oh ... oh... laugh.gif and I thought I was the only one biggrin.gif sometimes you know it's coming and you know you are going to screw up the take laugh.gif that's the worst moment !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:00 AM