Metallica Album Leak
edguy
Sep 4 2008, 11:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys

I just found a news on the MTV teletext, where they say that the new Metallica Album "Death Magnetic" appears on the internet. Two weeks before the release it appears also in a french cd store with the cover, booklet with everything.

I think this is a bad news for Metallica:) Lars Ulrich said he had many sleeples nights.

Edguy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Sep 5 2008, 07:52 AM
Instructor
That sucks for Metallica!
Knowing them they probably going to sue the pants off everybody now laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 5 2008, 09:19 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
It's unfortunate, but sadly it doesn't come as a surprise.
Everything leaks on the internet sooner or later, and unfortunately for Metallica it happened sooner.

Still, I believe that the fans will still buy the album and make Metallica a pretty large sum of money smile.gif

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Sep 5 2008, 09:21 AM
GMC:er
Checking out the songs on their website. This kicks ass!! The Judas kiss is awesome.

1000x better than St. Anger already.

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Mark.
Sep 5 2008, 09:21 AM
It already leaked 2 days ago, but I dont care. Don't like the new metallica anyways wink.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Sep 5 2008, 10:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Sep 5 2008, 10:19 AM) *
Still, I believe that the fans will still buy the album and make Metallica a pretty large sum of money smile.gif

Yes, I think they have many loyal fans who will buy their CD.

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
erik
Sep 5 2008, 11:43 AM
Metallica is forever doomed to only semi-luxury ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 5 2008, 12:06 PM
Instructor
It would be sold out definitely, and perhaps the leakage was induced by them to create a hype.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Sep 5 2008, 12:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 5 2008, 01:06 PM) *
It would be sold out definitely, and perhaps the leakage was induced by them to create a hype.

I agree don't think this will hurt their sales to much, good point on the hype Ivan...you never know these days laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 5 2008, 12:37 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Yeah they will definitely sell a lot of cd-s anyway...And those people who seek for illegal downloads wouldn't buy the original anyway...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Sep 5 2008, 12:44 PM
ph34r.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 5 2008, 12:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (edguy @ Sep 5 2008, 12:42 AM) *
Hi guys

I just found a news on the MTV teletext, where they say that the new Metallica Album "Death Magnetic" appears on the internet. Two weeks before the release it appears also in a french cd store with the cover, booklet with everything.

I think this is a bad news for Metallica:) Lars Ulrich said he had many sleeples nights.

Edguy

uffff, too bad news !!! poooor Ulrich, it will be sooo sad ... anyway I'm sure this album will be a top seller, Metallica don't need to make amazing album to sell millions of albums.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:39 AM