Gmc Anonymous, I think we need it lol
Bondy
Apr 10 2009, 12:07 AM
Learning Roadie
Well after GMC being down for a day and the amount of posts we had on the facebook page its clear we all need help, clearly we cannot cope without GMC. laugh.gif laugh.gif

I will start us of on this one,

Hi My name is Bondy and i'm a Gmcaholic ohh the shame!!!

Yes I'm aware of the Irony posting this here laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roadside
Apr 10 2009, 06:57 AM
GMC:er
No Irony at all, mate!
It´s my starting page, like it probably is for everyone and when I saw it was down I cried like a little pingu who just figured out that he can´t fly. I lay down in my bed, drank hot chocolate and watched love movies and cried.

I´m for sure a Gmcaholic. I feel that this page could cause my suicide!

no irony in my post either biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sircraigery
Apr 10 2009, 07:37 AM
Thank you Bondy. Thank you Roadside.

I am Craig, and I'm a GMCaholic. It all started 3 years ago when I wanted Slash's tone. Once I realized, it's in your fingers not in your equipment....it was too late, I was hooked.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 10 2009, 07:44 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Hi My name is Isac and i am an GMCaholic.........

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
sted
Apr 10 2009, 08:29 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hi my name is Lee and I have a problem, I thought i had it under control but now it controls me, my mates all tried it so i just wanted to fit in with them, it was just a good buzz at the time! I would spend all my time staring into guitar shop windows and obsessing as to why my pinky wont move as fast as my other fingers..........

The only cure was GMC 5 times a day and strict instructions from Dr Dahl and his team to "USE A FREAKIN METRONOME" has got me back on track.

Thank god for the swedes!

+Quote Post
Roadside
Apr 10 2009, 08:58 AM
QUOTE (sted @ Apr 10 2009, 09:29 AM) *
Thank god for the swedes!

I should be sad, but gmc is back, so I can, though I´m a GMCaholic, give that sentence a laugh biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
enforcer
Apr 10 2009, 10:03 AM
I am Can Karakuzulu I am 26 and I am a GMCacholic. It all started last september. People were so nice and I couldnt ignore the benefit I was getting from it for my guitar playing skills. Now I am addicted to it and lets say.... I dont regret a dang thing! Common you suns of beaches, try to get it away for me! Just try!!!! (*grabbing the nearest chair and leaning his back on wall*) I AM NOT INSANEEE!!! I AM NOTTTTT!!!!

laugh.gif

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Bondy
Apr 10 2009, 10:09 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (enforcer @ Apr 10 2009, 10:03 AM) *
I am Can Karakuzulu I am 26 and I am a GMCacholic. It all started last september. People were so nice and I couldnt ignore the benefit I was getting from it for my guitar playing skills. Now I am addicted to it and lets say.... I dont regret a dang thing! Common you suns of beaches, try to get it away for me! Just try!!!! (*grabbing the nearest chair and leaning his back on wall*) I AM NOT INSANEEE!!! I AM NOTTTTT!!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I'm not the only mad one yipeee!!!!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Jesse
Apr 10 2009, 10:31 AM
AG (Anonymous GMC'ers)

AG IS FOR QUITTERS!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Farmer Joe
Apr 10 2009, 11:22 AM
Hello all, my name is Luey, I am 23 years old, and I am a GMCacholic. It started back in February when I was looking for some resources to improve my playing drastically. I stumbled upon GMC, checked out the lessons and forum and I was hooked. I like to check GMC quite frequently when I am at work via my Iphone to read up on some theory and other topics, and to see whats going on in general. When I was at work yesterday and noticed GMC was down, I put my phone down and truly realized just how much I hate my job. So I put in some job applications to some other places yesterday when I got home laugh.gif
I tried to practice some guitar yesterday, I forgot the site was down, so I got on the computer and was thinking of checking out a lesson, then I got the error message, I was sad. I tried to practice I say, but through it all, I felt as if the little clicky box was mocking me.
I have a problem as you can see biggrin.gif , but I have to agree with Jesse as well. So from now until forever, I will rock on cool.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Apr 10 2009, 11:35 AM
Learning Rock Star
*claps for everyone*

Well... My name is Aleksander, and I'm a GMCaholic.... I.... I...

I'm sorry! I'm just not ready to talk about it yet!
*sits back down with his head in his hands and sobs*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 10 2009, 12:56 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Yes!
Well my name is Art and I'm a GMCaholic...

..and proud! AG is for quitters as Jesse has said, so unlike the alcoholic that raises his hand at a little meeting, I'm joining my brethren celebrating his addiction with a nice pint down the pub!

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Startear
Apr 10 2009, 01:45 PM
Hi, my name is Mirza and I'm a GMCacholic. I just started to use it... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Apr 10 2009, 01:50 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
THANK GOD BONDY!

I am Trey Deschamp and I am a GMC:addict.

Man I seriously checked the site like 50bagillionzilliontrillion times between wednesday and thursday.
I saw that it was back up and then the forum was down. Ahhh

I love you my GMC brothers and sisters!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Apr 10 2009, 03:56 PM
QUOTE (Artemus @ Apr 10 2009, 01:56 PM) *
Yes!
Well my name is Art and I'm a GMCaholic...

..and proud! AG is for quitters as Jesse has said, so unlike the alcoholic that raises his hand at a little meeting, I'm joining my brethren celebrating his addiction with a nice pint down the pub!

Let's have a good one!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Apr 10 2009, 09:53 PM
Instructor
Hahaha I think we all are GMCaholic laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 10 2009, 10:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Apr 10 2009, 10:53 PM) *
Hahaha I think we all are GMCaholic laugh.gif

+1
I can definitely say that for myself laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 10 2009, 10:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Apr 10 2009, 10:28 PM) *
+1
I can definitely say that for myself laugh.gif

+1

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 10 2009, 10:35 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I think the lot of us would be forced by law to participate if there was such a thing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:51 PM