Workshops, Where to find them?
Freeman400ex
Feb 25 2010, 01:03 AM
GMC:er
When I was browsing this website I found a series of workshops that were grouped by type, such as: chords, pentatonics, etc. They each had a graphic and a title and when you clicked on them they took you to a series of lessons about that topic. I have searched for them and cannot find the page that I was on. I thought it would be under the workshops tab at the top but it doesnt take me to that page. Can anyone help me find the page I am describing?? Thanks in advance for the help

Well, I found the page that I was looking for....pretty much immediately after I posted the last post. The page I was looking for was under guitar lessons --> series in case anyone else would like to see what I was talking about. Or this post can be deleted by the moderator. Thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Daniel Realpe
Mar 8 2010, 05:38 PM
Instructor
thank you for posting the solution smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:01 PM