Thank You!
Jeff Curtis
Oct 11 2007, 01:05 PM
Instructor
Hey GMC! Jeff here and I was just thinking about the awesome students we havehere. This is no kiss ass topic, Im just really telling you how I feel and how great it is here. I love it how each and everyday you guys comment and give the instructors feed back. Nobody gives each-other a hard time because we are all in this together as musicians. When I arrived here i felt so welcome and accepted. And i want to tell everyone that all the instructors feel this and you guys are all great. For example on other guitar web sites you will find lots of jerks and people that bring eachother down. But here at GMC its not like that(thanks to all the students and teachers) You guys and girls make the instructors job so fulfilling and pleasurable and for that, I tip my hat! biggrin.gif thanks guys

cool.gif

JC

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Perfect" Practice Makes "Perfect"
http://www.myspace.com/eighthnotecurtis

Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
PlayAllDay
Oct 11 2007, 01:12 PM
GMC:er
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
Kosei Kubota
Oct 11 2007, 01:27 PM
Classical Instructor
Cheers to Guitar lovers!
wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Oct 11 2007, 03:13 PM
Thanks.
Unusual that teachers thanks their students. Nice. biggrin.gif

I'd say the ones who really deserves the credit is the oldtimers who set the pace from the beginning, for others to follow. Cheers to you.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 11 2007, 04:18 PM
GMC Founder
Very well put Jeff - I couldn't agree more! biggrin.gif

Thanks to everyone who makes gmc this such a friendly guitar community! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Oct 11 2007, 04:18 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Oct 11 2007, 03:13 PM) *
who set the pace from the beginning, for others to follow.

+1.

Yep, GMC is the most friendly place on earth..........

................anybody say conspiracy?

laugh.gif

EDIT: change fiendly to friendly

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Oct 11 2007, 04:18 PM

+Quote Post
Jeff Curtis
Oct 12 2007, 02:14 PM
Instructor
you kno it !! love it

--------------------
"Perfect" Practice Makes "Perfect"
http://www.myspace.com/eighthnotecurtis

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 12 2007, 03:31 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Cheers Jeff, yes it's truly a great place this, for a lot of reasons.

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Oct 12 2007, 03:43 PM
How could you not LOVE GMC!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 12 2007, 04:24 PM
Lets go fishing!
GMC is the gold standard for a Guitar Community! The acceptional quality of the boards is rarley found on other guitar sites you are right smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Iluha
Oct 12 2007, 04:29 PM
I agree, who knew you could have a great worldwide community without the aholes? smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Understudy
Oct 13 2007, 10:45 PM
Agreed, this is a great place to learn and make a few friends along the way. Instructors are the best !! And members IMHO are even better. I am grateful that everyone is easy going and have egos in check. Another site I go to has lessons that are poor quality, and members that are egomaniacs. Members on the other site won't hesitate to put you down based on skill level or belittle you because you don't have the knowledge they have. Alot of flaming goes on there and I really dislike it. My hats off to all of you for making this site a wonderful atmosphere for all of us to progress and learn in our own time and within our individual skill levels !! Now may I pour a global beer for us all to toast smile.gif Cheers gang.

--------------------
Guitars Carvin DC-127 Ibanez RG-470
Accoustic Guitar Ovation Celebrity
Amp Marshall VS65R
Recording Gear Tascam Ministudio Porta 02 (Analog 4 track)
Boss DR-220 Dr. Rhythm Digital Drum Machine
Tuner Boss TU-12
Effects pedals Dunlop 535Q CryBaby, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Boss
CS-3 Compression Sustainer, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Boss DD-5 Digital Delay

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 14 2007, 11:59 PM
Thank You!

No Thank You ! We love getting new instructors in here Jeff and its awesome that your a part of this !

Keep up the good work m8 ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:13 AM