Freddegredde, Beside Me
del-4fr53e3
Nov 5 2009, 03:15 AM
Learning Tone Master
Now some of you might have heard him before, and I've sent videos of him around, so. A week ago he posted an original song that just blew me away. I can't seem to get over it, so I'm posting it here. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Nov 5 2009, 03:25 AM
GMC:er
This came up in my subscriptions last week too smile.gif

I really liked his zelda/unplugged arrangement. I laughed aloud when the choral harmonies started up on screen.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Nov 5 2009, 05:55 AM
GMC:er
Nice material and very nice quality sound!!. Who's this guy?

+Quote Post
Staffy
Nov 5 2009, 08:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
Very talented guy, even that he did not perform all the instruments vey well, the song itself would have benefit from letting other people play. The playing did'nt blew me off more than the fact that he is playing everything by himself. The composition reminds me of 70's progressive rock with odd meters like Genesis, Camel, UK and such. I think he's future definitely lies in the song-writing field rather than the instrumental thing, but who knows, this guy is young and have the future ahead..... Anyway, it's always fun to see talented people, even that this style isn't in my taste.

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 6 2009, 04:03 AM
Learning Tone Master
I agree, but I still find him to be a great musician smile.gif I also love his other videos, like the MegaMan compilation etc

+Quote Post
Staffy
Nov 6 2009, 07:28 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Nov 6 2009, 04:03 AM) *
I agree, but I still find him to be a great musician smile.gif I also love his other videos, like the MegaMan compilation etc

Yeah, definitely for sure :-) He's very talented and will have a great future in music I believe!

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:16 AM