Resistance...
Spock
Jun 12 2014, 11:31 AM
GMC:er
In the thread "Your top 5 guitarists" I mentioned DeGarmo/Wilton duo as one of mine. This is a great example of why. I really loved Queensryche back during Rage for Order, Mindrcime and Empires. Those two guys wrote some very interesting guitar parts.

This song was my favorite off of Empire and this guy nails it. Just an interesting guitar song.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 13 2014, 03:35 AM
Instructor
Great guitar work! I always liked Empire and Operation mindcrime, both are fantastic albums with lots of great guitar riffs and solos. Another band that I connect to them is Fates Warming, they played a similar style with similar guitar work.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Marius Pop
Jun 13 2014, 01:57 PM
Instructor
Oh, man... Queensryche were great! Songs such as I don't believe in love, Eyes of a Stranger or Jet City Woman influenced my adolescence. Great band, a lot to learn from smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2014, 03:04 PM
Instructor
Great albums indeed! Operation mind crime is the one that helped me choose my studio monitors smile.gif It is considered as a reference - maybe Tony can tell us why? I for one took my experimented friend's word for it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:09 PM