B.b King, what about it
beebo
Mar 29 2007, 02:29 AM
GMC:er
You know a while ago I went down south again to my old home where like most of my family is. I stay w/ my mom now. Anyway my uncle and I did a blues recording and he said I was doing a lot of B.B. King Style and wondering if I should make a lesson. My family and friends say my (guitar mind) is kind of like him so I don't know what do u guys think I should do.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Mar 29 2007, 09:27 AM
Instructor
Maybe upload some records here for us to hear it?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
beebo
Mar 29 2007, 08:44 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pavel @ Mar 29 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Maybe upload some records here for us to hear it?

Well as for now My time has expired for Gmc because we were late sending the $ to the bill and the bank just totally stopped it so I can't go on unless I start over and pay again bummer sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I'll try putting on youtube when I get the equip. fixed biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by beebo: Mar 29 2007, 08:45 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:50 AM