Every Custom Guitar Meshuggah Uses
Todd Simpson
May 28 2013, 08:02 AM
GMC:er
Found this repair shop in Oslo that evidently repairs on all of the Meshuggah guitars. They have an ungodly collection of one of a kind extended range instruments. Some really cool guitars smile.gif

Here is the link.
http://avhguitarrepair.com/the-meshuggah-g...string-guitars/

some pics
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 28 2013, 09:19 PM
Has anybody seen these customs used by them live?

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 28 2013, 03:02 AM) *
Found this repair shop in Oslo that evidently repairs on all of the Meshuggah guitars. They have an ungodly collection of one of a kind extended range instruments. Some really cool guitars smile.gif

Here is the link.
http://avhguitarrepair.com/the-meshuggah-g...string-guitars/

some pics
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
vonhotch
May 29 2013, 01:20 AM
Never seen them live, but I stumbled onto this somewhere the other day. They have quite a collection.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 30 2013, 04:02 PM

They have an unGodly collection of one of a kind instruments that makes me want one of each smile.gif

One of them is a custom one off that the LA IBBY Custom Shop built and had to cut two floyd rose trems in half to make an 8 string trem since the DIDN'T EXIST. Now of course, you can get 7/8 trems factory built. They are underappreciated I think for their contribution to changing the game in heavy music.

QUOTE (vonhotch @ May 28 2013, 08:20 PM) *
Never seen them live, but I stumbled onto this somewhere the other day. They have quite a collection.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:53 PM