Paris Terror Attack
Todd Simpson
Nov 14 2015, 12:38 AM
GMC:er
My heart goes out to the 60 people who have lost their lives in this latest terror attack. During a concert for "The Eagles of Death Metal", yet another act of pure evil by people that deserve no mercy. Let's also remember the friends and families of the dead who will never see their loved ones again.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/

It's this type of thing that will lead to all the borders in Europe being closed and throw things back 70 years in Europe. It's very sad.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
klasaine
Nov 14 2015, 04:10 AM
Vive la France!
Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 14 2015, 06:47 AM
Learning Roadie
Yes

We where very surprised to read this onto Google news during a TV show.
We at home swap to an information Chanel for near all da night.

The actual report speak about 120 dead and 60 very bad shape injuries peoples !

120 guys and girls, parents , friends, brother or sisters killed by monkey who are still
Living into the middle age !!

They outa get me !!!! I hate them , and we get our vengeance !

We have call and receive call from Paris's friends, they are afraid they cry they are shocked.

We are shocked and disgusted, not surprised because our military action vs daesh
Made us a target .

But we are angry about a goverment who was unable to
Detect and prevent this massive attack.

We are spyed, listened, observed by any way and some guys can without trouble
Kill more than 120 French people.

This is not possible !!!

Our country is under alert since one year, and we let enter a lot of migrant from hostile country.

This government sukx, François hollande is the biggest asshole ever seen.

I'm terribly angry against them and against daesh motherfucker.

And our thoughts goes to the victims family , of course

God bless the victims and the wounded

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Nov 14 2015, 06:52 AM

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 14 2015, 08:20 AM
Nighmare! all night watched varying news and the attacks kept increasing. My friends being ok only gives little relief...made me live through the Suruc and Ankara bombing again...

I'm angry at all goverments (specially mine but don't want to change subject) for not finishing this much sooner and let the Kurds, Russia take over the area and complicate things even worse.

G20 is in Antalya, just 200km's away from Syria. I hope they'll take convincing actions against isis as even then these terrorist attack won't be forgot or forgiven.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 14 2015, 09:45 AM
Learning Tone Master
I saw the news and it's unbelievable what is happen nowadays. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families in Paris.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 14 2015, 09:56 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
No words just thoughts and hope.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 14 2015, 10:01 AM
Tone Seeker
https://www.facebook.com/mikepatton/photos/...e=3&theater

+Quote Post
Huargo
Nov 14 2015, 11:33 AM
Tone Seeker
Peace and love... sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 14 2015, 03:01 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 14 2015, 09:56 AM) *

Same here.

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 14 2015, 03:53 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 14 2015, 08:56 AM) *

my sentiments exactly.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 14 2015, 04:52 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
My thoughts and prayers for the people of France.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 14 2015, 04:59 PM
Instructor
I'm so sorry about this... it happened at the same time we were playing with my band. I've heard the news when we finished and I've felt so bad. All my best thought for Paris.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 14 2015, 09:31 PM
Learning Roadie
hi

i have record this while thinking about the previous day.

https://soundcloud.com/laurent-377054242/paris-is-crying

not a demos, or any tryout, i only try to do my best to capture an overhaul feeling about this previous day.

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 14 2015, 09:47 PM
Very glad to hear you and yours are OK smile.gif We stand with you in this time of crisis. Very sad news. Paris is surrounded, evidently, but slums filled with Muslims who are ripe to be radicalized in local mosques, not to mention those coming from Syria. One of the attackers came from Syria through Greece and was part of the attack in france. sad.gif

There are families from Syria who are innocent and just want to make a better life for their kids. But after this, I doubt they will get the chance. Borders are starting to close and these attacks make every Muslim seem evil, when most aren't. But these bastards were certainly pure EVIL and I hope they rot in Hell.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 14 2015, 09:47 PM

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 14 2015, 11:57 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 14 2015, 08:47 PM) *
Very glad to hear you and yours are OK smile.gif We stand with you in this time of crisis. Very sad news. Paris is surrounded, evidently, but slums filled with Muslims who are ripe to be radicalized in local mosques, not to mention those coming from Syria. One of the attackers came from Syria through Greece and was part of the attack in france. sad.gif

There are families from Syria who are innocent and just want to make a better life for their kids. But after this, I doubt they will get the chance. Borders are starting to close and these attacks make every Muslim seem evil, when most aren't. But these bastards were certainly pure EVIL and I hope they rot in Hell.

I see Syrians everywhere where I live, most of them pass through Turkey to go to a Greek islands (many drown).

I have grown to accept them in my environment although I never wanted to, but seeing how miserable they are outside TV makes a difference on how one thinks. Politically they are a huge burden but in reality they're just basic people trying to survive. Syria was always politically problematic with the world but its people were mostly peaceful.

This is what their homeland looks like these days; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1d4_1445263692

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 15 2015, 11:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Megadeth play for us tonight !!!

And all we know how Dave Mustaine love french people !!

thanks for us !!!

https://www.facebook.com/bat.antoine/videos...53711187404717/

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 16 2015, 10:17 AM
Instructor
Situation in Paris was a nightmare! sad.gif

As for Syrians I have a hard time to establish any kind of personall opinion. I think as usuall there are good and bad people among and those who really came for help will suffer because of a few bastards that destroy the name of whole nation....:/

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 16 2015, 10:24 AM
Learning Roadie
the result is quite simple:

WE ARE ANGRY !!!

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 16 2015, 07:47 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Nov 16 2015, 11:24 AM) *
the result is quite simple:

WE ARE ANGRY !!!

Laurent

I have to agree. I don't believe many to be scared. Just angry. Very angry. Rightfully angry.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
wrk
Nov 16 2015, 09:03 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
As far as i’m informed, the terrorist were french or belgium citizens. A fake syrian passport were found by one of the attackers. Some of them went to Syria for a while to fight for isis.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:53 AM