Ibanez 320dxqm
Todd Simpson
Sep 11 2021, 07:02 AM
GMC:er
This is the IBANEZ 320DXQM. It's a 320 series so NOT mij, the DX means it's got special features like the inlay and the QM is for quilted maple. This was a very inexpensive guitar that looked and played like a much more expensive instrument. I'm a bit of an ibby cork sniffer, but I still enjoy their more modest offerings. She is an "indo" which some purists simply snub for the simple reason that it's an indonesian guitar. I've been on the lookout for another and now they seem to have gone crazy on price. This guitar was $250 when i got it.

QUESTION: ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CHEAP GUITAR THEY LOVE?

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

*Check out this blues lesson played on an ibby

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Prank-Blues/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 11 2021, 07:03 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Phil66
Sep 11 2021, 07:26 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I have a Peavey Falcon II and it has one of the best neck profiles. Everyone that has played it says how nice the neck is. My wife bought it me for Christmas about 25 years ago, it was only about £125 but its great and my Fender Baja Tele worth five times the money.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/peav...uitar-463243739

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Todd Simpson   Ibanez 320dxqm   Sep 11 2021, 07:02 AM
- - Todd Simpson   Sadly it looks like nobody can see the price unles...   Sep 11 2021, 07:36 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:23 PM