Gmc Buy-sell Section?
stratman33
Apr 6 2007, 01:18 AM
GMC:er
Do you think we'll ever get a GMC buy-sell section?as in buying and sellin guitars, amps, pedals, strings, etc.you guys think this would be a good idea?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Apr 6 2007, 03:27 AM
Yeah, I posted something about that here:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p;hl=classified

Oops.. nevermind, I saw you responded to it smile.gif

I love the idea. Being a beginner I wouldn't mind buying some hand-me-downs from some of you guys who are looking to sell your old gear to help buy new gear.

Besides, isn't recycle suppose to help the earth? wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
guitargod
Apr 6 2007, 05:03 AM
i totally agree with u guys! i think its a gd idea to sell some secondhand things online,maybe we can even get a second hand guitar from our instructors at GMC,i am sure their second hand guitar will be awesome for starters like me..take care dudes

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 7 2007, 03:05 AM
" Come on down to your local GMC dealership and we'll set you up with a nice guitar and if you act now well give you an $80 rebate" laugh.gif laugh.gif That could be the slogan !

This post has been edited by beebo: Apr 7 2007, 03:05 AM

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Apr 7 2007, 03:56 AM
Good idea.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:06 PM