Changing Buffer Size, in reaper
jstcrsn
Dec 15 2013, 05:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
been browsing youtube and reaper manual but am still confused about which setting to adjust so I hear the note the second I play it whilst trying to record

p.s. if you could spell check that title bogdan, supposed to read changing

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 15 2013, 05:53 PM
Instructor
Not sure how Reaper works but I can alter these things in Cubase on a tab called 'Devices'.. from there you can change latency settings etc.

Also, not sure if this will help. A bit old but basic features usually remain unchanged in most software.

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=46502

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 15 2013, 06:23 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, I don't use Reaper but based on the post that Ben shared, you should do this adjustment from your soundcard settings. Are you using an external one? In my case I have M-audio Fast Track and I can modify it from the m-audio on the left side of my desktop clock / date.

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 15 2013, 06:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 15 2013, 06:23 PM) *
Hi mate, I don't use Reaper but based on the post that Ben shared, you should do this adjustment from your soundcard settings. Are you using an external one? In my case I have M-audio Fast Track and I can modify it from the m-audio on the left side of my desktop clock / date.

Attached Image
this is where it was at, thanks

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 16 2013, 12:01 PM
Instructor
Great that guys helped You already smile.gif That's where usually buffer size settings are - audio interface panel smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:51 AM