2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New At Gmc, Too hard
miladen
Jul 18 2008, 03:31 AM
GMC:er
thanks!

After all of your advice I've been going through the lessons of scales and trying out some simple licks... never felt faster improvement in my play... thx a lot.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Xose Pineda
Jul 18 2008, 04:06 AM
QUOTE (miladen @ Jul 18 2008, 04:31 AM) *
thanks!

After all of your advice I've been going through the lessons of scales and trying out some simple licks... never felt faster improvement in my play... thx a lot.

Nice!

But remember... this is a long race... only practice, practice and practice is the key.

Welcome aboard mate!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

xosepineda

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 18 2008, 04:39 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 17 2008, 06:45 PM) *
laugh.gif Stop the bragging, Muris!

wink.gif

That said, of course determining what difficulty a lesson is at can be hard - but I geuss the amount of lessons on GMC makes up for that: You simply just go and find another smile.gif

I don't think Muris would ever "brag" on his playing, just so advanced, his fingers don't move at beginner speed anymore. smile.gif Here's an example, awesome solo for beginner's but just could'nt help throwing in the AP part. tongue.gif I love it Muris, you are the man!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 18 2008, 01:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (skennington @ Jul 18 2008, 05:39 AM) *
I don't think Muris would ever "brag" on his playing, just so advanced, his fingers don't move at beginner speed anymore. smile.gif Here's an example, awesome solo for beginner's but just could'nt help throwing in the AP part. tongue.gif I love it Muris, you are the man!

I was only joking of course! smile.gif

Yeah, here's to you, Muris: I find all your lessons very inspirational - no matter the level of difficulty.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Jul 18 2008, 06:17 PM
Instructor
I´m working in a series of easier acoustic lessons, but they will take a while to be published.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jul 18 2008, 07:16 PM
first off.. welcome to GMC biggrin.gif.. second off.. never be afraid of taking hard lessions and slowing them down.. ive been working on Pavels Speed Picking lessions since i started at this site.. and ive pritty much got them to speed now but when i started it was like.. please go faster arms.. but alas they did not.. smile.gif all the lessions here may seem fast when the instructors play them, but just slow it down and your sure to learn alot!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
kodiak
Jul 19 2008, 09:06 AM
Welcome to gmc biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif , it would be a little daunting I guess being a complete beginner and looking at all of the lessons on GMC. Lol it would make me want to quit if I had just started playing ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif. But don't get down on yourself, if you can't do them yet, don't worry, you will improve very quickly. Make sure you do the beginners course, which should help you with a lot of things.

Good Luck!

+Quote Post
miladen
Jul 19 2008, 04:56 PM
thx again...

I know it wont happen over night but im ready to play everyday in at least a year before i "evaluate" my skills so lets see how GMC will do biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 19 2008, 06:02 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (miladen @ Jul 19 2008, 05:56 PM) *
thx again...

I know it wont happen over night but im ready to play everyday in at least a year before i "evaluate" my skills so lets see how GMC will do biggrin.gif

Thats a great spirit man! Just be persistent and you will do great !! GMC is an awesome learning tool to have at disposal when learning how to play so you can expect fast progress ! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:52 AM