Know This Player!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 26 2013, 04:25 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! I would like to introduce a killer played from my country called "Tano Marciello" . He plays in one of the biggest metal bands from my country at the moment "Almafuerte". They are the most popular metal band with "Rata Blanca". He combines metal playing with Argentinean folk and tango and that makes him unique. I would like to share some compositions here:

Instrumental:

Ballads:

Check the solo of this one:

Live:

Metal stuff:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 26 2013, 04:26 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Tell him i like it :-)
biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jan 26 2013, 07:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
He's Really good! Such an interesting blend of styles!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 26 2013, 07:27 PM
GMC:er
Nice player!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
BTrian
Jan 27 2013, 02:04 AM
Learning Roadie
like it, too smile.gif

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jan 27 2013, 03:24 AM
GMC:er
I love music that combines lots of styles. Great player. Can I ask your thoughts on the solo for Se Vos? I also like the singer. Before all is said and done knowing you is gonna inspire me to learn spanish. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 27 2013, 08:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jan 26 2013, 11:24 PM) *
I love music that combines lots of styles. Great player. Can I ask your thoughts on the solo for Se Vos? I also like the singer. Before all is said and done knowing you is gonna inspire me to learn spanish. smile.gif

Well, that song called "Se vos" is beautiful. Not only the composition, the lyrics, talk about "being yourself, being true to what you feel and to your thoughts, roots, your people, your place, follow your dreams. And the solo is great, it has that vibe close to Ozzy's songs guitar solo that is always very emotive and dramatic. Ithink that it's my favorite solo by Marciello.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 28 2013, 10:08 AM
Instructor
Great playing and awesome combination of styles! I love diversity and an original fresh approach smile.gif Thanks for sharing this Gabe!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 28 2013, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 28 2013, 06:08 AM) *
Great playing and awesome combination of styles! I love diversity and an original fresh approach smile.gif Thanks for sharing this Gabe!

yeah, this is one of those guitar player that sound like their influences but that also sounds like the place where he lives. He could really combine rock, blues, metal with folk and tango. Another good example is Luis Salinas from Argentina, and Kiko Loureiro from Brazil.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:06 PM