2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Lessons Difficulty Level?
Guitar1969
Aug 21 2008, 01:22 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 20 2008, 06:44 AM) *
Thats a good strategy! Use numbers as general ratings and than see if lesson looks doable to you.We may choose some advanced techniques too but still be able to practice them nicely if you set your mind to it smile.gif

To bad GMC couldn't institute some type of difficulty rating system by the members when doing feedback on the lesson. Kind of like how other sites use a stars rating system for things. I woud think after a number of users rated it, the average would be pretty accurate, since any extremes would be averaged out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 21 2008, 01:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Guitar1969 @ Aug 21 2008, 02:22 AM) *
To bad GMC couldn't institute some type of difficulty rating system by the members when doing feedback on the lesson. Kind of like how other sites use a stars rating system for things. I woud think after a number of users rated it, the average would be pretty accurate, since any extremes would be averaged out.

I believe we'll have similar feature in near future. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:35 PM