Bollywood Songs/indian And Pakistani Music, oldies and new ones from blockbuster movies
shabbar
Dec 1 2008, 12:00 AM
GMC:er
Hello

need to learn any scales and actual songs. if possible in GP format etc

thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kjutte
Dec 1 2008, 03:23 AM
QUOTE (shabbar @ Dec 1 2008, 12:00 AM) *
Hello

need to learn any scales and actual songs. if possible in GP format etc

thanks

Check out harmonic minor mode 3 and 5

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Dec 1 2008, 03:46 AM
Acoustic Instructor
My new lesson (Full band Hindusthani style) is somewhat in that style.

I will try to search GP files for you  smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rousseau Mannan
Dec 1 2008, 05:48 AM
Instructor
Hey Shabbar, if you have some specific song in your mind then you can let me know i know a lot of bollywood songs. Im not sure if you are asking for chords or anything else.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Check out my MySpace Page
Check out my Website
Check out my Facebook Page

+Quote Post
shabbar
Dec 1 2008, 03:25 PM
QUOTE (Rousseau Mannan @ Dec 1 2008, 05:48 AM) *
Hey Shabbar, if you have some specific song in your mind then you can let me know i know a lot of bollywood songs. Im not sure if you are asking for chords or anything else.

thanks for the reply. I want to learn particular scales/ chords and the lead (tunes) based on these. For right now I would like to learn any popular songs; oldies for e.g. "raja ki aye gi baraat" new ones for current releases
"rang di basanti" etc.

thanks

QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ Dec 1 2008, 03:46 AM) *
My new lesson (Full band Hindusthani style) is somewhat in that style.

I will try to search GP files for you  smile.gif

Thanks. the lesson is very nice. What would be the notes on the scale(s) if I wanted to just sort of "create my music". The tabs are very good. GP just helps me greatly to see how each note is played in relation to the melody.

shabbar

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Dec 1 2008, 05:31 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (shabbar @ Dec 1 2008, 07:55 PM) *
Thanks. the lesson is very nice. What would be the notes on the scale(s) if I wanted to just sort of "create my music". The tabs are very good. GP just helps me greatly to see how each note is played in relation to the melody.

shabbar

Scales are different in different songs.

However it will be useful for you to know 10 thaats (scale system) in Indian music.

Check out this thread by Rousseau Mannan

--------------------

+Quote Post
shabbar
Dec 1 2008, 10:44 PM
QUOTE (Rousseau Mannan @ Dec 1 2008, 05:48 AM) *

I would like to learn popular recent bollywood film song hits for e.g from "rang de basanti", "om shanti om" etc. and old songs like "rajaa ki aye gi baraat" etc., melody w/lead and chords. some explanation of the scale and chord progrssion would be helpful

thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:24 AM