2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Chord Description
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 19 2014, 01:24 PM
Instructor
You are into very dynamic and lively styles, a balanced mix of technique and melody, the music has to have attitude and you like the American sound - that's great! It makes two of us biggrin.gif You know, I can recognize a band that comes from the USA from the first two chords I think.

Anyway, these are my thoughts - did I make it? laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 19 2014, 07:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Well you weren't wrong, I do like the American sound BUT I also love Black Sabbath, Iommi is so powerful and dark. I guess it's like the old blonde/brunette debate, personally I don't care if a woman is blonde or brunette, if she floats my boat she floats my boat, so basically what I'm saying is, if I like it I like it and I don't always know why rolleyes.gif
When I get back from Majorca I'll share some more of my likes.
Please comment on my A minor lesson.
Cheers dude
Phil

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 20 2014, 03:43 PM
Instructor
Well, I don't state that I own the absolute truth biggrin.gif, but I hope I nailed some of the elements in my previous observations and yeah, that's very true - music is of two kinds - the one that transmits something and that one that doesn't wink.gif Otherwise, it would be pretty useless to try and fit it into little boxes, as it's too big for that.

Anyway - what's important is that you're on the right path with the practicing, so let's keep rocking!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 22 2014, 07:54 PM
Another couple of BSC gems for you.

This one below contains one of my favourite lines ever. "I could lose a damn war all by myself, if you were on the other side". Brilliant IMO. Nice Santana style licks too wink.gif

Enjoy

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 22 2014, 09:03 PM
Lovely song though the word "underSTANDS" sounds a little odd to my ear. Tear to my eye every time I hear it.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 23 2014, 08:08 AM
Instructor
Thanks for sharing these, mate - looks like you know a lot of tunes from these guys!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 23 2014, 11:35 AM
Got all of their albums, amazing band live, got to see them on an exclusive 4 date tour in the UK at very small venues (around a 1000 capacity) to say thanks to their hardcore fans. It was called the Southern Hospitality Tour and had a Q&A session after every few songs. Seeing them next week at Birmingham LG Arena biggrin.gif

Cheers

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 24 2014, 09:27 AM
Instructor
How very nice biggrin.gif

I've seen Victor Wooten perform live last evening here in Bucharest for an audience of about 1000 folks - check out this amazing tune - this is the version recorded in Montreal, but he did the same tune last evening:

This guy is simply out of this world - check out his groove power and how expressive he can play!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:57 AM