I'm New, New Member
michaelwalker
Jan 20 2012, 03:21 PM
GMC:er
I'm trying the 7 day trial and was told if I introduce myself I can get 7 free licks..sounds like a plan to me.

My name is Michael and I am from Cadott, WI. home of the original Country fest, Rock Fest or fest ideas were born here, also close to Lienkukels Beer in Chippewa falls, and also Cray Computers worlds fastest super computers.

anyway I have 13 guitars in my collection, and I'm still an amateur!! yeh got G.A.S. already..

I have a Jackson DK2S, Jackson JS-20, Jay Turser JT-220D, Jay Turser JT-50 Custom, my homemade Gibson Flying V, ESP MH-301, Ibanez ARTCORE AS-75, Ibanez Mikro, Yamaha JR-1, Yamaha F-335, Epiphone Artisit 200, Ovation Idea, and last but not least a rare Brownsville Mini.

Amps Crate GX-2200H with 2 Crate 4X12, Fender G-Dec3, ZT Lunchbox, Digitech RP355 pedal

I love learning how to play, what can I say..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Jackson DK2S, Jackson JS-20, Peavey AT-200 autotune, my homemade Gibson Flying V, ESP MH-301, Ibanez ARTCORE AF-75, Ibanez Mikro, Yamaha JR-1, Yamaha F-335, Epiphone Artisit 200, Ovation Idea, and last but not least a rare Brownsville Mini.

Amps: Crate GX-2200H with 2 Crate 4X12, Fender G-Dec3, ZT Lunchbox, ZOOM G3X Effects and Amp Simulator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:54 PM