4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Guitarmasterclass Meet-up, Let's meet !
GMC MEETING LOCATION
Central Europe ( Belgium, Netherlands, Germany)
Northern Europe ( Norway, Sweden ) [ 2 ] ** [8.70%]
Southern Europe ( Italy, Spain,France) [ 3 ] ** [13.04%]
Eastern Europe ( Russia, East-Germany) [ 5 ] ** [21.74%]
Western Europe ( England ) [ 13 ] ** [56.52%]
Total Votes: 23
Guests cannot vote 
snackajacks
Jun 13 2012, 10:16 PM
GMC:er
allright guys then pm me for more information, I respect Kris' decision wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 14 2012, 10:33 AM
I pm'ed ( personal mailed ) everybody that has responded to this topic, if not pm me.
If you want to join the gmc Meeting, pm me and I will give you the details for signing up.

See ya

Marc

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 14 2012, 12:56 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey man,

I'd like to join this one smile.gif In fact i am going interrail this august. Maybe i can meet some of you guys if you are available smile.gif

Cheers,
Dogukan.

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 14 2012, 04:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Dogukan,

just tell me when you are travelling through Germany or Switzerland and I'm pretty sure we could meet biggrin.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 14 2012, 04:29 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 14 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Hey Dogukan,

just tell me when you are travelling through Germany or Switzerland and I'm pretty sure we could meet biggrin.gif

Christian

Sure thing smile.gif I was planning ask you anyway smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 14 2012, 04:34 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Cool!

You might wanna check the Area 4 festival, I'm going, and maybe a few of the dutch guys care to come as well? It's somewhat close to the border.

But we'll see! And of course you're always welcome to stay at my place. Then I could show you some spots that are really "clichée" Germany, like the Black Forrest laugh.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jun 14 2012, 04:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
I'm in basically anywhere in Europe.

Although I live in Scandinavia, I would probably vote for something more central, such as Cologne or Prague. Or Dorset.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 14 2012, 06:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Jun 14 2012, 04:37 PM) *
Although I live in Scandinavia, I would probably vote for something more central, such as Cologne or Prague. Or Dorset.

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 15 2012, 06:25 AM
Hey guys, Now that I seriously think about it...... I may have a chance to be in Europe next year. I am trying to get a course in Anthropology smile.gif , and they might just send me for training or something. smile.gif Even if they don't, dry.gif I could still try biggrin.gif

It'd be great. This is a plan for 2013, so, I might have just one slight chance.

But we'd try meeting at Ben's house or somewhere else in England, coz I don't know any other European language except English and French. Only if I start learning something new wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 15 2012, 09:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Jun 15 2012, 06:25 AM) *
But we'd try meeting at Ben's house or somewhere else in England, coz I don't know any other European language except English and French. Only if I start learning something new wink.gif

Don't worry too much, most Europeans have English as a second language (to a point) so if you really need to, you can converse with them. Also, if were all in a big group there's no need to worry smile.gif

Anyhow, guys I think we should all go to Duesseldorf and visit the Altstadt. C'mon Christian, ya feel me ? wink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altstadt_(D%C3%BCsseldorf)

Or we could do Cologne and all go up to the top of the Cathedral biggrin.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 15 2012, 09:30 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 15 2012, 01:56 PM) *
Don't worry too much, most Europeans have English as a second language (to a point) so if you really need to, you can converse with them. Also, if were all in a big group there's no need to worry smile.gif

Stupid me laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 15 2012, 01:56 PM) *
Anyhow, guys I think we should all go to Duesseldorf and visit the Altstadt. C'mon Christian, ya feel me ? wink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altstadt_(D%C3%BCsseldorf)

Or we could do Cologne and all go up to the top of the Cathedral biggrin.gif

My first trip to Europe and you guys would be taking me to an Old Town, vintage. That's totally unacceptable. I want to something new. smile.gif

And, lets go to Italy. The food would be good wink.gif

We'll eat all the pasta in Italy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 15 2012, 10:10 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 14 2012, 03:34 PM) *
Cool!

You might wanna check the Area 4 festival, I'm going, and maybe a few of the dutch guys care to come as well? It's somewhat close to the border.

But we'll see! And of course you're always welcome to stay at my place. Then I could show you some spots that are really "clichée" Germany, like the Black Forrest laugh.gif

I am gonna check it now smile.gif And thanks for the offer man, appriciated smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 15 2012, 10:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Jun 15 2012, 09:30 AM) *
My first trip to Europe and you guys would be taking me to an Old Town, vintage. That's totally unacceptable. I want to something new. smile.gif

Are you telling me you could refuse a Currywurst ?? wink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currywurst

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 15 2012, 10:55 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 15 2012, 02:50 PM) *
Are you telling me you could refuse a Currywurst ?? wink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currywurst

Maybe dry.gif I am not allowed to have pork or beef. due to some religious beliefs..... But I can have as much chicken and mutton as I like biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 15 2012, 01:37 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Don't worry Yash, since Germany is a big melting pot (especially Cologne) there are lots of sausages made of chicken smile.gif
If you don't like old towns...well...then we should meet in the USA, cause there's no chance not to find old towns in Europe laugh.gif

Ben, Cologne and Düsseldorf sound great, these cities are kinda expensive though when it comes to getting a place to sleep. So Dorset it is!! laugh.gif

I would still think London is the place to meet, the city seems to be capable of handling a bunch of maniacs biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Jun 15 2012, 01:37 PM

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 15 2012, 02:03 PM
I'll stay in an old town for some while, but not for whole trip tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 15 2012, 05:15 PM
Instructor
I am all for old towns tongue.gif I love the European medieval atmosphere!

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 15 2012, 05:43 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 15 2012, 09:45 PM) *
I am all for old towns tongue.gif I love the European medieval atmosphere!

I don't know about all that so, maybe that's why I am not into that... mellow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 15 2012, 06:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Jun 15 2012, 02:03 PM) *
I'll stay in an old town for some while, but not for whole trip tongue.gif

Most cities have a part which they call the 'Old Town' and is just basically the last remnants of the really old buildings that used to be there and is full of history etc.. it doesn't just mean a crap old town ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 15 2012, 06:20 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 15 2012, 10:36 PM) *
Most cities have a part which they call the 'Old Town' and is just basically the last remnants of the really old buildings that used to be there and is full of history etc.. it doesn't just mean a crap old town ! laugh.gif

Oh, OK, so this means Delhi is also an old city. smile.gif

Actually one of the oldest and still surviving. Its origins as a city are from B.C. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Yash: Jun 15 2012, 06:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:50 PM