My First Show
Enucleation
Mar 16 2009, 02:02 AM
GMC:er
It was saturday and I can't believe how well it went! Watching the video I can see that the mix wasn't like I would have wanted. My guitar is sort of quiet and my vocals are too loud (and my vox are the one thing I need work one tongue.gif) also our tempos were shaky but we recovered from anything and the show was awesome

The crowd was really into us! Mosh pits and everything. At one point in the show i asked if there were any Megadeth fans, after a few people cheered our bassist began the intro to Peace Sells then after the little solo at the start we started Seek and Destroy by Metallica, then tied it into Nemesis by Arch Enemy and finally ended our little medley with The Legend of Zelda theme played by our second guitarist while our drummer held a sign of Link with our logo on his belt buckle and a guitar XD the crowd all laughed and then we went into Pull the Plug by Death. It was one of my favorite moments tongue.gif

Anyway we played about 10 minutes shy of an hour and all but two songs (Breaking the Law and Pull the Plug) were originals and everyone seemed to like us, people I never knew were coming up to me and hugging me and telling me that I was awesome. XD My 15 minutes of fame.

Now we just need to improve some tempo issues (no one seemed to notice) and we will be moving for real.

Next show is booked and it will be great!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 16 2009, 02:05 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congrats were are you from in BAMA im from mississippi?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Mar 16 2009, 02:08 AM
GMC:er
A boring place called Enterprise and sort of close to a town called New Brockton..kind in between those two. About 1hour 30minutes from Montgomery, maybe

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 16 2009, 02:09 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Ah your about 8 hours from me haha! My friends and I have been looking for bands along the coast to go see. The shows are always fun.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 17 2009, 02:10 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congrats man! I'm really glad gig went that well!! Especially the FIRST gig!! Upload some videos if have them on youtube....Its great that audience went crazy and considering you played originals and first time appearance, it may only go better next time so be prepared for a SHOW !! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:35 PM