Quick Chill
Phil66
Oct 24 2021, 09:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks,

I've just put my first piece of music on Spotify, please check it out and share it if you like it.

It's an old piece I did for a creativity workshop on here, I couldn't make it as good as I wanted to but I've done my best. I didn't know about crossfading back then and you can hear the occasional click from where I put pieces together without crossfading.

I had a lot of help from Gab, he helped me with advice on how to reduce the heavy bass on the original by introducing me to the multi-band compressor, I added a synth drone, did a bit of eq and added the Overloud GEM Mod to the whole thing.

One day I might completely redo it, if I can recreate the swelling guitar sound that I used.

Please give it a listen and if you like it please share it. I'd like to think people can use it for a quick relax when they get in from work, just a couple of minutes before having to get dinner ready, sort the kids out etc etc, in fact, having a bad day at work? A quick trip to the rest room, pop your buds in, take some deep breaths and you're ready for the next few hours.

It would be great to see your feedback here cool.gif

https://open.spotify.com/track/0fwufnFw7m6p...0b266ede58e47cb

Cheers

Peace

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 24 2021, 09:43 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 25 2021, 09:08 PM
GMC:er
Super congrats on diving in! Having a virtual band/music project is always worth doing imho. It's a fun and creative outlet that also opens up the chance to grow musically. I like the track so far! it's off to a great start. It sounds like the first verse/section of a song. A key change, or some other bit would be cool as well. Even looping the bit that is there to pad it out a bit would be good i think. Just to make it a bit longer. Id say share it everywhere you can to get it out there. You can put some visuals/pics on it and it becomes a video you can put on youtube/shorts and IG/reels and tik tok. Its about perfect length for those sites.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 24 2021, 04:08 PM) *
Hello folks,

It would be great to see your feedback here cool.gif

https://open.spotify.com/track/0fwufnFw7m6p...0b266ede58e47cb

Cheers

Peace

Phil

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 25 2021, 09:10 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 25 2021, 09:49 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks buddy, I'm currently working on another piece for getting people off to sleep. I'll probably do am extended version too.

That piece you heard is good for when you get in from work, got stuff to do but need a "power chill". It didn't start out as a relaxation piece it was a Creativity Workshop here at GMC and one of the students said they used it after work for a quick relax.

Please share it if you like it

Thanks smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:59 AM