4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Guitarmasterclass Meet-up, Let's meet !
GMC MEETING LOCATION
Central Europe ( Belgium, Netherlands, Germany)
Northern Europe ( Norway, Sweden ) [ 2 ] ** [8.70%]
Southern Europe ( Italy, Spain,France) [ 3 ] ** [13.04%]
Eastern Europe ( Russia, East-Germany) [ 5 ] ** [21.74%]
Western Europe ( England ) [ 13 ] ** [56.52%]
Total Votes: 23
Guests cannot vote 
carminemarotta
Jun 12 2012, 01:32 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 12 2012, 08:41 AM) *
If Ben's place it is, that's where we're going!

Cosmin

do you mean, all of us will go to Ben's house? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Joking aside, we will find a pub close to Denmark Street

Carmine

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 12 2012, 02:03 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
2013 is just GOOd to me enough time to organize private and job things - i am with YOU GUYS !

Anywhere witch place we decide to meet ,

rent a big house - camping place - private ground for camping ect. many ways to keep it going a comfortable pricely way
i thing !?

Keep in contact !

Dieter

By the way East Germany - Honeckers old House would be fine biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Dieterle: Jun 12 2012, 02:11 PM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 12 2012, 03:35 PM
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ Jun 12 2012, 01:32 PM) *
we will find a pub close to Denmark Street

Carmine

Thare are lots of them!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jun 12 2012, 05:08 PM
Instructor
What about USA???? Not Fair!!! smile.gif LOL
Actually England sounds pretty cool! I have never been there!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 12 2012, 05:39 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Jun 12 2012, 11:08 AM) *
What about USA???? Not Fair!!! smile.gif LOL
Actually England sounds pretty cool! I have never been there!

Yeah, I've never traveled abroad. I just don't know if this would be possible for me. If only I could know the future. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
llibach
Jun 12 2012, 05:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
rent a big house - camping place - private ground for camping ect. many ways to keep it going a comfortable pricely way
i thing !?

How's this for camping ground biggrin.gif This is our field and anybody is welcome to camp here, free. wink.gif As long as you bring your own tent and beers for the host tongue.gif
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 12 2012, 06:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey thats a beautifull place !!!

Great to know rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 12 2012, 06:32 PM
Instructor
Hey Guys, keep my house out of it ! laugh.gif

If it's London, then Camden Town it is ! wink.gif

QUOTE (llibach @ Jun 12 2012, 05:43 PM) *
i thing !?

How's this for camping ground biggrin.gif This is our field and anybody is welcome to camp here, free. wink.gif As long as you bring your own tent and beers for the host tongue.gif

Although Llion's place in Wales looks pretty amazing ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 12 2012, 07:19 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
We should create a new poll and see if people would prefer Camden...or Ben's house.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 12 2012, 07:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 12 2012, 07:19 PM) *
We should create a new poll and see if people would prefer Camden...or Ben's house.

I'm warning you, Deutschlander.... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2012, 08:16 PM
Instructor
Sorry guys, but I just have to go for Llion's place! That LOOKS AMAZING!

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 13 2012, 10:37 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 12 2012, 07:16 PM) *
Sorry guys, but I just have to go for Llion's place! That LOOKS AMAZING!

hmm weird, first this topic was stick, but now it isn't anymore sad.gif
anyways, that looks awesome !.

I will create an emailadres were everybody can sign up for the meeting so we can organize a bit smile.gif
Going to be awesome !

grtz Marc

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2012, 11:08 AM
Instructor
Hey Marc, count me in man smile.gif and post the link if there is any so we can all see and have access to this biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 13 2012, 11:09 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 13 2012, 02:07 PM
GMC Founder
This is a very exciting idea - and to those wondering what the management's standpoint on this is, I want to say that this is definitely part of future plans.

However in the near future - we are completely focused on the website/lessons as we see a lot of possible and necessary improvements.

Having said this, it would of course be awesome if GMCers could meet up all around the world and share pictures/experience on the forum.

Until we have the possibility to officially organize something like this - I also want to remind you that we do not want members to start collecting emails or any other private information via the GMC forum. (I have edited one post in this thread)

--------------------

+Quote Post
SCProphet
Jun 13 2012, 03:29 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 13 2012, 01:07 PM) *
This is a very exciting idea - and to those wondering what the management's standpoint on this is, I want to say that this is definitely part of future plans.

However in the near future - we are completely focused on the website/lessons as we see a lot of possible and necessary improvements.

Having said this, it would of course be awesome if GMCers could meet up all around the world and share pictures/experience on the forum.

Until we have the possibility to officially organize something like this - I also want to remind you that we do not want members to start collecting emails or any other private information via the GMC forum. (I have edited one post in this thread)

Can't we use the message system of the site instead of emailadresses?

--------------------
- First Sweep , Then Sleep -

+Quote Post
JesseJ
Jun 13 2012, 03:37 PM
I am bood with anywhere in europe smile.gif I am planning to go there and explore next summer anyway so I would just center my plans around a GMC meetup !

--------------------
Never miss an opportunity to play

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 13 2012, 07:20 PM
There were no intentions in collecting data from other data, Is it possible to use pm ?
Because of the huge interest in a meeting I wouldn't understand why it can't be.

Grtz Marc

--------------------

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 13 2012, 08:19 PM
Kris is just looking out for everyone guys. I don't think he means any harm or anything against the gathering in the least. He just wants to keep everyone safe in the end.

If you google some of the conversations we have here you will notice it does list on google. GMC requires a membership to view the site full, but you still get a preview of everything without it.

So say for instance I'm going to buy a guitar off someone on the forum I'll just post my name, address, and credit card information here. Next thing you know you bought it, after that purchase you see that someone from Antarctica bought a new tv, some dvds, and music that you don't even like. You know right off the bat that you didn't buy it. But it could have been prevented if someone was looking out for me when I bought the guitar and posted all my information on the forum.

I'm sure Kris can say if I'm correct or not with your answers of PM'ing people. But I don't think he will have an issue because that is more of behind closed doors than the wide open world.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 13 2012, 08:53 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Jun 13 2012, 08:20 PM) *
Is it possible to use pm ?

Yes of course!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 13 2012, 10:07 PM
Instructor
Ok! Let's go to Europe! Every place is far from here so we can go to the cooler one! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:30 AM