Guitar Is My Life
jammaj01
Nov 23 2013, 10:13 PM
GMC:er
I've been playing guitar for 30 years and it never fails to give me joy, inspire me and frustrate me! Thank God I found this site. Every time I feel bored or stale there is always something on here to help. I play rock and metal guitar but enjoy playing other styles as well. My main guitars are a PRS and a LTD EC-1000. My favorite guitar players are Harry Cody (Shotgun Messiah) Peter Klett (Candlebox) and Andy James.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jammaj01: Nov 23 2013, 10:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Darius Wave
Nov 23 2013, 10:36 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! Great to see You enjoy the site smile.gif It's a very friendly place smile.gif As for Your addiction to the guitar...same with me...can't imagine my life without it now smile.gif Never failed because there is so much to learn and there is no "game over" factor in this trip smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Nov 24 2013, 12:45 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey mate, it's good to hear that biggrin.gif You'll find a lot of like-minded people on this website. It's really friendly, as Darius said, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask smile.gif

See you around the forums.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 24 2013, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Hello fellow PRS user biggrin.gif Welcome to GMC! Please tell us more about your favorite techniques as well as your playing level, so that we may start helping out wink.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 24 2013, 09:17 AM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome in the GMC family smile.gif See you around the forum. You will gonna love this place wink.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Nov 24 2013, 09:18 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 24 2013, 05:49 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Nice to see you posting at the forum and to know a bit about you. Even cooler is to know that GMC give you inspiration to keep on playing and learning guitar. I think that you would get even more if you start joining mentoring programs, Vchat sessions and collabs here!! Let us know if you want some more info about it!

Cheers!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 25 2013, 01:33 PM
Instructor
If you feel like you need some guidance, I would be happy to include you in my program, which you can check out here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:14 AM