2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My First Tab!
Spock
Apr 18 2013, 11:26 AM
GMC:er
Hey Cosmin. In an attempt to spare myself further embarrassment, I'll move my response to my instruction thread. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 18 2013, 12:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 18 2013, 10:26 AM) *
Hey Cosmin. In an attempt to spare myself further embarrassment, I'll move my response to my instruction thread. biggrin.gif

No embarrassment mate smile.gif Take it easy and we'll sort this out, k?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 18 2013, 12:06 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 18 2013, 11:26 AM) *

with a comment like that , how am I supposed to not follow your instruction thread huh.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 18 2013, 01:22 PM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 18 2013, 07:06 AM) *
with a comment like that , how am I supposed to not follow your instruction thread huh.gif

HA! I'm sure you remember the TV show Romper Room.

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Apr 18 2013, 02:15 PM
QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 7 2013, 07:06 AM) *
I do realize that compared to most of what I have heard from you guys on this site, this solo is not flashy, and rather amateurish, being mostly HO/POs, but I did incorporate tapping into it, which is new to me, so that is another little milestone.

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, writing music is a whole new aspect of playing. I can do it at times but only over a few songs, it's just something else to practice.

Other than that odd note over around the 2:50ish mark. Which if you would hammer it on to a note it matched well with after it would almost have that signature Buckethead solo lead notes he chooses.

But! Now on to the negative. sad.gif It sounds really good, doesn't matter if it's not flashy, amateurish, or whatever techniques. As long as it sounds good, which it does. If someone would toss it on and master the mix then you'd realize how good it would come out! I say keep up the good work, it takes time, and with patience, anything can happen! Ok so I lied was nothing negative! laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 18 2013, 03:03 PM
Thank you for your kind words! I am excited for this songs potential. I'm going to start working with a keyboardist this weekend and getting some vocal ideas with another friend. After all that has been added, then I would be anxious to either have someone master it, or start learning how to do it myself. I've written 6 song ideas since Christmas and am just now looking into getting a little group together, been a long time since I've been associated with a band, and I'm so happy that I'm interested in doing it again.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 19 2013, 08:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 18 2013, 02:03 PM) *
Thank you for your kind words! I am excited for this songs potential. I'm going to start working with a keyboardist this weekend and getting some vocal ideas with another friend. After all that has been added, then I would be anxious to either have someone master it, or start learning how to do it myself. I've written 6 song ideas since Christmas and am just now looking into getting a little group together, been a long time since I've been associated with a band, and I'm so happy that I'm interested in doing it again.

This sounds great man! I am going to post something for you today, in your thread so stay tuned wink.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 19 2013, 08:39 AM
Awesome! I look forward to it!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:37 PM