Hello all from glendale az
sab05
Nov 2 2006, 03:07 AM
GMC:er
Hi everyone. I signed up a few weeks ago and have been going throuh the lessons. this is my first post. Love the site, lots of good stuff.I am just getting back into playing after about a 10 year lay-off. But now i am back!!! I bought a jackson warrior and a fender gdec so icould have drum & bass lines to jam along with until i get back up to speed. I was never really that good at leads but i can play some decent rythms and am starting to learn the theory behind it. The pentatonic lessons are great. i have memorized all the boxes in am and em and have started messin arround with them. I have made more progress in two months in here than i did in ten years of playing before. keep up the good work.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 2 2006, 08:12 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome sab05, biggrin.gif

Glad you have got ahead with the pentatonics - that's what got me started...!

--Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick
Nov 4 2006, 04:01 AM
GMC:er
Welcome aboard.

I was thinking of Arizona today as the temp reached 28 F this morning. Have you got room on your porch for me to come and play?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:50 AM