How Do I Make My Guitar Sound Electric?
Mattman
Dec 22 2009, 06:23 AM
GMC:er
Hi Andrew, or Mr.Cockburn, my name is matt and i have been using your beginner guitar videos. They are really in depth and i have been learning a lot so far. I just got my guitar this past weekend and i had no idea where to start but thanks to your videos i feel like i can eventually make it to being a great guitarist. But one thing i would like to know is how to make my guitar sound electric. I have an epiphone special sg model. It came in a starter kit with a 10 wat amp. I have 5 knobs on my amp gain,volume,treble,middle and bass. I have messed around with them a little bit but my guitar doesn't sound electric. It just sounds like an amplified acoustic guitar. I was looking at your lesson on how to play smoke on the water and the notes sounds so electricy, haha I don't know how to explain that better. If you could give me some tips on how to set the knobs to create a ore electric sound it would be greatly appreciated.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:08 PM