Ever Dreamed Of Composing An Orchestral Score?
Mertay
May 25 2020, 12:53 PM
GMC:er

This company makes stackable orchestral loops. You don't need a midi keyboard, theory or harmony knowledge. Very basic midi knowledge is enough.

All sections tonally match each other, so all you have to do is select by ear what you want to stack and what to come next. Each product is based around what sort of vibe you want, the one I shared is more tame. There are options for majestic, jazzy etc. and I didn't ask but likely they can be mixed too.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: May 25 2020, 12:55 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 25 2020, 06:21 PM
Instructor
This is very cool! It seems to be very effective for fast scoring and arranging.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 25 2020, 07:47 PM
That does look handy! I finally got the spitfire strings as well.

Todd

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 25 2020, 10:14 PM

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 25 2020, 08:28 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 25 2020, 05:21 PM) *
This is very cool! It seems to be very effective for fast scoring and arranging.

Personally I'm not really into the approach, as I can some-what play piano traditional is more for me. But for those who can't, I can't imagine an easier solution.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 25 2020, 06:47 PM) *
That does look hand! I finally got the spitfire strings as well.

Todd

Cool, the Discovery or LABS?

Discovery doesn't have ensemble so its not a tool for quick results for strings. But they also carry freeware stuff at the website's LABS section, there are a few string options for free the base ensamble one is named "strings v2" (there's also strings 2, don't start with that)

This post has been edited by Mertay: May 25 2020, 08:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 25 2020, 10:19 PM
It was the big library that they make you wait two weeks to get! I've installed it but have not tried it out yet.

QUOTE (Mertay @ May 25 2020, 03:28 PM) *
Personally I'm not really into the approach, as I can some-what play piano traditional is more for me. But for those who can't, I can't imagine an easier solution.

Cool, the Discovery or LABS?

Discovery doesn't have ensemble so its not a tool for quick results for strings. But they also carry freeware stuff at the website's LABS section, there are a few string options for free the base ensamble one is named "strings v2" (there's also strings 2, don't start with that)

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 25 2020, 11:20 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 25 2020, 09:19 PM) *
It was the big library that they make you wait two weeks to get! I've installed it but have not tried it out yet.

Discovery then, though there is no ensemble it contains most of the orchestra with very small space on harddisk and ram. I'm pretty sure sooner or later you'll find use for it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 28 2020, 12:39 AM
I"m sure I will smile.gif It's got some very cool sounds in it. I'd suggest it for anyone wanting some cool orchestal sounds. Just have to wait a couple of weeks!

Todd
QUOTE (Mertay @ May 25 2020, 06:20 PM) *
Discovery then, though there is no ensemble it contains most of the orchestra with very small space on harddisk and ram. I'm pretty sure sooner or later you'll find use for it.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 29 2020, 12:42 PM
Thanks Mertay!!!!
Alex's vids are very informative too!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 29 2020, 12:53 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 29 2020, 11:42 AM) *

That guy's channel is pretty cool!

Also Spitfire has a template page if needed; https://www.spitfireaudiothepage.com/posts/...cover-templates

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 29 2020, 12:57 PM
QUOTE (Mertay @ May 29 2020, 12:53 PM) *
That guy's channel is pretty cool!

It is!! I've watched quite a few of his!!

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: May 29 2020, 12:57 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:22 AM