Hello Everyone!
bylbobagginz
Apr 28 2007, 02:54 AM
GMC:er
Just joined.

I've been playing guitar on and off again. Life happens, jobs, kids, etc. Now I'm officially retired and 51 years young !.. YAY.. I was a software design engineer for 25 years started before Microsoft was a household name.

Recently, went back to school, again, studied recording studio technology, digital audio, sound-tracks, sound-effects, built myself a small-scale recording studio.

I've had over 3 years of music theory studies, classically based and commercial. I can spell any scale/mode/chord! I get the mathematics behind music theory.. Now, it's time to apply all that to my guitar playing. I've noodled around with guitar/bass/keyboards for years, but I want to get very serious in learning the 'right' way to practice.

Where do I start?

Practice makes Permanent..

I'm looking forward to having some fun with this site, and hearing from the staff, and everyone else.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:00 AM