4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Anyone Into Taking Photos?
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2021, 02:44 AM
Learning Rock Star
Anyone else do a bit of photographying?

I went through some old files and thought I'd share these photos I took throughout the years with my DSLR camera. I don't take pictures often anymore, but it has made me want to do a bit more photographying again!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 17 2021, 04:20 AM
GMC:er
these are pretty amazing! you can sell these on an app like FOAP. They are top notch.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2021, 04:37 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 17 2021, 04:20 AM) *
these are pretty amazing! you can sell these on an app like FOAP. They are top notch.

Never heard of FOAP. I will check it out smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 17 2021, 07:54 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Those are some nice and interesting shots. I don't do much more than take pictures with my phone.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 17 2021, 09:36 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I used to, I still have my Sony RX100, best camera I've ever had and fits in a side pocket of combats.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2021, 02:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 17 2021, 07:54 AM) *
Those are some nice and interesting shots. I don't do much more than take pictures with my phone.

Nice ones! Yeah, the phone cameras are becoming better and better and can do great shots these days.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 17 2021, 09:36 AM) *
I used to, I still have my Sony RX100, best camera I've ever had and fits in a side pocket of combats.

Nice ones! Yeah, the smaller compact cameras are becoming better and better. My camera is a Canon EOS 500D.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 17 2021, 02:53 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 17 2021, 01:34 PM) *
Nice ones! Yeah, the smaller compact cameras are becoming better and better. My camera is a Canon EOS 500D.

Yeah, I've SLRs and DSLRs and Micro 4/3 but in the end got fed up with the luggage. This little beauty suits me down to the ground but it ain't cheap for a compact but I do think it's worth the money for most people, goes to F1.8 and has P.A.S.M and can take RAW.

Mine is quite dented, it's had a hard life.

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sony-cybershot-dsc-rx100

Cheers

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Mar 17 2021, 02:57 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Mar 17 2021, 02:55 PM
These are really nice!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2021, 03:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 17 2021, 02:53 PM) *
Yeah, I've SLRs and DSLRs and Micro 4/3 but in the end got fed up with the luggage. This little beauty suits me down to the ground but it ain't cheap for a compact but I do think it's worth the money for most people, goes to F1.8 and has P.A.S.M and can take RAW.

Mine is quite dented, it's had a hard life.

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sony-cybershot-dsc-rx100

Cheers

Phil

I've been considering getting a new camera, both for shooting pictures and video, and I like the picture/video quality of the DSLRs the most, I think, but I've looked at handycams, webcams and action cams too. That's me going slightly off topic here of course. The compact camera looks nice, but as you say, not cheap. I don't mind taking my DSLR around with me. I don't go that many places that far or places where I need to carry a lot around.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Mar 17 2021, 02:55 PM) *
These are really nice!

Thanks, Mertay!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 21 2021, 08:55 PM
It took me the best part of two weeks in Cyprus to get these two pictures, there were about 400 where the fly did its thing and flew as I pressed the shutter. These are scanned from prints, it was only a 2MP Canon compact but they aren't bad.

This post has been edited by Phil66: Mar 21 2021, 08:56 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 22 2021, 03:46 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 21 2021, 10:55 AM) *
It took me the best part of two weeks in Cyprus to get these two pictures, there were about 400 where the fly did its thing and flew as I pressed the shutter. These are scanned from prints, it was only a 2MP Canon compact but they aren't bad.

Whoa, that is way cool! I have never seen a blood red dragonfly like that. I have a dragonfly closeup somewhere too but the colors are very different. Still pretty cool if you like dragonflies though.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 22 2021, 03:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
Nice, Phil! That's a nice picture!

The ones we have here are more like these (not my picture):

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 23 2021, 03:41 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 21 2021, 05:49 PM) *

The dragonflies here are very similar to that one, maybe even the same, and they can vary with the blue and green and almost yellow colors sometimes. I took these shots years ago. They are always hanging out on my deck in the summer.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 27 2021, 12:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
Two more from a couple of years back that I just came across.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 27 2021, 05:40 AM
Those are indeed super cool. That red one would make a good album cover!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 21 2021, 03:55 PM) *

Wow! These are really good guys!! Some serious talent. I had no idea we had so many talented photographers here!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 21 2021, 10:49 PM) *

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 1 2021, 02:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Couple more:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 2 2021, 02:35 AM
These are really good! I think you should sell them on an app like FOAP!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...en_US&gl=US

[quote name='Caelumamittendum' date='Apr 1 2021, 09:35 AM' post='786986']
Couple more:

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 2 2021, 02:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 2 2021, 02:35 AM) *
These are really good! I think you should sell them on an app like FOAP!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...en_US&gl=US

I actually did look into the app some weeks back, and I still have it on my phone. Something was a bit wonky about it, but I can't remember what it was.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 2 2021, 04:21 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 1 2021, 04:35 AM) *
Couple more:

More nice shots, Ben. Interesting as well.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 2 2021, 04:31 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Apr 2 2021, 04:21 AM) *
More nice shots, Ben. Interesting as well.

Thanks, much appreciated. Not completely happy with the last one (the blue flower) though. It was taken in my garden today, but I couldn't quite catch it the few I wanted to. Oh well smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:57 PM