Did A Lil Work
Hardtail
Jan 9 2008, 03:09 AM
GMC:er
I did a bit of writing for the Tube Amps article in the wiki. It won't have as much as I'd like but I decided to write the basics plus a little so that future contributers can add if they like. I suggest commenting on changes prior to just making them though so we can get consensus. smile.gif

Hardtail

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Beginner's Amp & Guitar Gear Guide
My Keeley Blues Driver BD-2 Review
My Line6 Flextone II Review

Guitars: Martin D-16RGT with B-Band UST & '99 Fender "Big Apple" Hardtail HH Strat
Amps: Fender Blues Junior Special Edition & Fender Studio 85 (Simultaneous... yummy)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 9 2008, 10:04 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Hardtail @ Jan 9 2008, 03:09 AM) *
I did a bit of writing for the Tube Amps article in the wiki. It won't have as much as I'd like but I decided to write the basics plus a little so that future contributers can add if they like. I suggest commenting on changes prior to just making them though so we can get consensus. smile.gif

Hardtail

Great Hardtail - I noticed! biggrin.gif

Good suggestion to comment changes - especially if you are deleting something.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hardtail
Jan 16 2008, 04:12 AM
Kris, I can't edit the "GEAR" page anymore. I was gonna add the new article I am working on to the "Important Articles" list when I am done (which should be this week). The article is called "Speaker Power" and covers everything you'd need to know about how to pair speakers with amplifiers and what all the ohms, watts, etc mean.

Can you add it since I can't? biggrin.gif

Hardtail

--------------------

Guitars: Martin D-16RGT with B-Band UST & '99 Fender "Big Apple" Hardtail HH Strat
Amps: Fender Blues Junior Special Edition & Fender Studio 85 (Simultaneous... yummy)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 16 2008, 08:42 AM
GMC Founder
Abolsutely, me (or Andrew) can add it! biggrin.gif

Also - if anyone is interested in getting more responsability for a portal (such as the gear portal) - get in touch with us! We can assign the required permissions to edit a portal.

PS The beginning of the article looks great Hardtail! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hardtail
Jan 17 2008, 02:40 AM
Okay, the Speaker power article is done. Please add it to the gear front page (or gimme permissions tongue.gif )

Man! I only have to write 3 more articles to be considered for a title. sad.gif

Oh well, good things come to those who wait I guess. wink.gif

Hardtail

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 17 2008, 12:06 PM
GMC Founder
Fixed! Well done Hardtail! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:16 AM