Edits On Wiki Start Page!
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 15 2008, 10:36 AM
GMC Founder
Hey there,

Ok so I have added some of your awesome articles on the wiki main page - this is all of course very new to us so please come with suggestions on what you would like to see.

I think we will remove the lesson box as we have the gmc main page to cover that.

Suggestion about the featured picture is also welcome. (I know the featured picture displays a bit strange for some people - we will fix that as well).

The next step is to start filling the portals with content and links to articles! laugh.gif

PS Congratulations to Zakk Wylde for being the first to get the new "GMC Wiki:er" title! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 15 2008, 10:39 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Yea that looks cool! I`m still working on the Motorhead article, they`ve been around for an awful long time ! so if someone can help out with that one I`d really appreciate it smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 15 2008, 02:55 PM
GMC Founder
Yes - that would be great! Who will help Smells on the Motorhead article?

I have done yet some restructuring of the wiki start page (I also updated the featured image! laugh.gif ).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 15 2008, 02:57 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 15 2008, 01:55 PM) *
Yes - that would be great! Who will help Smells on the Motorhead article?

Ok I`ve done a little more on it during my lunch break, but still lots to add I`m sure, lots of links to follow and add too as well.

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Hardtail
Jan 16 2008, 03:42 AM
GMC:er
Nice Kris, it's looking great.

I finally finished and cleaned up the Tubes article BTW as well. I'll probably do one on speakers and impedence and wattage and all that since it is fresh in my head and people always ask.

Hardtail

--------------------

Beginner's Amp & Guitar Gear Guide
My Keeley Blues Driver BD-2 Review
My Line6 Flextone II Review

Guitars: Martin D-16RGT with B-Band UST & '99 Fender "Big Apple" Hardtail HH Strat
Amps: Fender Blues Junior Special Edition & Fender Studio 85 (Simultaneous... yummy)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 16 2008, 08:43 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Hardtail @ Jan 16 2008, 03:42 AM) *
Nice Kris, it's looking great.

I finally finished and cleaned up the Tubes article BTW as well. I'll probably do one on speakers and impedence and wattage and all that since it is fresh in my head and people always ask.

Hardtail

....and you have some great knowledge on the topic! biggrin.gif

Thanks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:46 AM